011

Chapter 11 Changed the name

  She got ten taels of silver, Xu Cao was very happy. In the almost thirteen years she passed through, the most time she had in her hand was just a few cents, and it was Father Xu that let gave her . Now it is the first time to get ten taels of silver. It is fake to say that she is not excited.

  Her family was not very rich in her previous life. After college, she always worked part-time outside to provide for her own living expenses. She lived a simple life. Life in this life is even more impoverished. It is a common thing not to have enough to eat. It is too big to grow to this size. With this silver pair in her hand, her first thought is to go shopping in the market.

  She was going to buy something for the fifteen taels of silver. She was afraid of being missed by the culprits, so she asked Ma Yuanwai's mother Yu's mother to replace her with flakes of silver for her. Mother Yu pursed her lips and smiled, so she changed her. Only then did Xu Cao go to the market with ten taels of broken silver.

  Miao Miao doesn’t have any clothes. It’s autumn. She is going to pull some cotton cloth to make cotton-padded jackets for Miao Miao. The second brother and sister’s Shen brothers don’t have many clothes, so she has to pull a suit for him. The other is Daddy Yang and the Chen family. Of it.

  she went to the cloth shop and asked, a piece of ordinary cloth worth 200 yuan, and Xu Cao was a little moved. This piece of cloth can make clothes for everyone in the family, and there are some left. Fortune, Miao Miao and herself bought more clothes.

  Be careful, she and the cloth shop boss spent a long time grinding their mouths, bought a piece of cloth for one hundred and ninety words, and then went to buy pig sewage, pig intestines, and pig bones. These things are cheap, handled properly, and taste good.

  After thinking about it, she bought a few catties of coarse noodles and a catty of salt, and beaten another two catties of vinegar.

  Salt is very expensive here, seventy cents per catty. The salt price is ridiculously high.

  She didn't dare to buy other things, and went back after buying these things.

  These things cost her almost 400 yuan, and it was late noon when she returned. The second sister in law, Chen's, Yang's father, the second brother, the third brother, and Xiao An went to dig the soil. There is only Niu in the family. Xu Cao went into the house and found Zhengxiang Miao Miao and Brother Jun sleeping.

  Xu Cao didn't bother them, and went to the kitchen to sprinkle thick noodles on the fatty intestines. She didn't dare to waste it, so she sprinkled a handful, and carefully washed the greasy things on the fat intestines. Now it is clean after washing it several times. This stuff is cheap, and people don’t eat less on weekdays, but they don’t handle it well and there is always a taste. She used to wash with semolina when she was in Xu’s house. Xu Lao Niang beat her every time she saw her, saying that she was wasting food. Since then, she rarely washes it with coarse flour. She washes it with hot water several times and eats. There was always a smell at the time, so she seldom ate it.

  She cleans the pig belly in the same way, and cooks soup with the big bones at night.

  Pork bone soup, the longer it is boiled, the more fragrant it will be. After washing the large intestine and pork belly, she washed the large bones, blanched them with hot water again, then put them in a pot and boiled them.

  The big pig bone was cooked, she went to the backyard to pull out a radish and washed it for later use.

  After getting these things done, Xu Cao had nothing to do. She went back to the room and locked the remaining money, and leaned on the kang to rest for a while.

  Not long after, Miao Miao on Kang's head woke up, and when she saw Xu Cao, her slumped mouth immediately raised, and shouted at Xu Cao, "Mum... Niang Niang."

  Xu Cao hurriedly hugged Miao Miao. She got up, touched the kang, no urine, and hurried out to pee her. Hearing movement in the second sister son, he must have woken up, so she hurriedly hugged him and came out to urinate. Then she threw the two dolls on the kang and let them play by themselves.

  Brother Jun is also over one and a half years old. He is a few months younger than Miao Miao. He can recognize people. When he saw Xu Cao, he knew he called Auntie. Although his pronunciation was not very standard, he had been happy for a long time.

  When she was in Shenshi, the strong smell of big bone soup came from the kitchen. Xu Cao went to take a look, cut the radish into pieces, and threw it in with the cut pork belly.

  Niu also woke up, smelled the scent and went into the kitchen. Seeing that it was Xu Cao, she turned around and went out again.

  Not long after,  Shen , Chen , and Daddy Yang all returned. Shen smelled the scent, and smiled: "Sister-in-law, you are back, what you cooked in the kitchen is really fragrant."

  Xu Cao led Miao Miao and Brother Jun out and said with a smile: "Today, the jam sold some silver. I bought some big bones and pork belly to make a soup, father, mother, you guys go wash and wait. We will have dinner when you come back."

  Shen smiled, stepped forward and hugged Brother Jun, and said, "Sister-in-law, but thank you, and said that you should leave Brother Jun and Miao Miao at home for worry. Fortunately, you came back early. "It's not in the way. Brother Jun is well-behaved and obedient. I like him but it's too late."

  the two chatted and laughed, and the mother-in-law Chen stopped talking. Seeing what they were talking about, they frowned and entered the room. After a while, Father Yang also followed in.

  Chen saw it, hurriedly pulled out Father Yang, took a look outside, and whispered: " husband, how much money did you say for the jam of the old man? Why don't she know how to honor us?"

  father Yang glared at her. He glanced at her and said angrily: "Are y in your eyes there's only money? How much money has Fugui subsidized our family? You are also given a lot of money every month. When he married a wife, did you pay a penny? The eldest can spend a lot of money to marry a wife. It’s all his own money. For that matter, you still blame him. Now even the eldest wife’s money is on your mind? Are you ashamed?"

  Chen said, angered, "Why do I mistreated her? Married to our Yang family, everything about her belongs to the Yang family. Now that Do ugui is not separated, the money they make is naturally owned by the same family! How can she share her my reasoning?"

  "Hey..." Father Yang laughed out loud, afraid that the children outside would hear it, and his voice was much quieter, "We didn't give birth to Fugui. It is good to give us some pension money every month. You don't worry about the money of the eldest wife, you If you really dare to ask the eldest wife for money, I will kick them out today! Let them separate their families and live on their own!"

  After hearing this, Chen gave Father Yang a fierce look, "You are partial. Isn't her son? She's been dead for many years, and you haven't forgotten her!"

    She only dared to use these words, she didn't dare to ask questions about the need for money. After all, Fugui have contributed a lot to the family, and the separation of the family is   the loss for her.

  When Father Yang heard this, his anger became so loud that his voice suddenly became louder, "Women, take good care of what the dead did! Fugui are my children, just like the second and third Xiaoan. What kind of eccentricity is  partial. !"

  Father Yang was angry, and Chen didn't dare to say anything. She turned around and sat on the Kang's head, sulking.

  Xu Cao outside heard this sound, and went into the kitchen to add some salt to the big bone soup. This father-in-law quarreled with his mother-in-law, and at best these juniors could only ignore them.

  When the big bone soup was boiled, Fugui returned, carrying two pheasants on his shoulders. Seeing Xu Cao, he grinned and said, "This is not much harvest, so I hunted two pheasants back."

  Xu Cao smiled, took the pheasant in his hand, and said: "Tired, go and rest. The water has been poured for you."

  She said, turning her head to see the tengzi with the pheasant paws tied, and she seemed a little familiar.