D-daddy?

Little: Kookie (0-3), Jimin (3-5)

Caregivers: BTS (Mostly Jin)

◎◎◎

Jungkook was sitting alone in his room with a pout decorating his cute face feeling really sad. All the other members have gone out with their little Jimin, leaving him all alone on his own. Jungkook was also on the verge of slipping but he didn't want to because he knew if he slipped, he won't be able to take care of himself because his little space was really small.

The members didn't know Jungkook was a little because the day he was going to come out as little, Jimin also came out as a little that day. So Jungkook didn't come out because he thought that he will become a burden.

Even since that day, All his members have been ignoring him and giving all the attention to Jimin. They also scolded him for not playing with little Jimin but he didn't want to play with him because he knew it will trigger his headspace too.

So here was he, sitting alone in the bed with his stuffies scattered around him, pouting and sulking. All these stuffies were making him slip. Suddenly he saw his favourite pacifier which pushed him to the edge and made him slip.

Jungkook's doe eyes widened a bit and he took his pacifier and put it in his mouth, sucking on it contently. Little Kookie looked around with his big doe eyes trying to find his daddy.

"Daddy?" He called out softly but there was no response. He didn't even know who he was calling for, he just wanted his daddy.

"Daddy!" He tried again a bit louder but still no response. His eyes started to fill with tears as he realised that he was alone in the house.

"D-Daddy where C-chu, K-kookie scared" He mumbled slowly sniffling as his pacifier fell from his mouth. He got up from the bed and started walking downstairs clutching his bunny plushie tightly, a little wobbly because he slipped in smaller headspace.

"Da-daddy" He called out again softly looking around the house but found no one there. He was now started to feel really scared. Warm tears started to roll down his puffy cheeks as a soft sob escaped his pretty lips.

Suddenly, he heard some noise from the kitchen making him tremble with fear.

"Da-da-ddy?" He called out fearfully, still trembling. When he looked inside the kitchen, he saw a cat on the top of the kitchen counter. He forgot about everything and giggled looking at the cat.

"Yoonie hwung wot chu dowing hewe" Kookie giggled loudly looking at the cat. The cat looked at Jungkook and suddenly jumped on him making him fall back and hit his head on the dining table.

Jungkook started to cry loudly because his head was hurting so bad.

"DADDY!!!" Jungkook was wailing loudly calling out for his daddy. He didn't even know who his daddy was, he just wanted someone to come and save him from this.

He kept crying loudly for 20 minutes straight holding the back of his head which was bleeding badly.

Suddenly, The front door opened and he heard taehyung yell " WE ARE BACKK" followed by a smacking sound and a small 'owie'.

"DADDY!!" Jungkook yelled at the top of his lungs and started wailing loudly. He heard many pairs of footsteps coming towards the kitchen.

He saw all his members coming inside the kitchen, who gasped loudly looking at the younger's state.

"OH MY GOD KOOKIE" Jin yelled as he ran towards the younger and picked him up. Kookie stuffed his face in Jin's neck and started to sob loudly wrapping his arms and legs around him. Yoongi saw blood coming from Jungkook's head and gasped loudly.

"Hyung he's bleeding" Yoongi said panicked. Jin looked at Jungkook's head and gasped too.

"Hobi go and bring the first aid box and some water quick!" Jin instructed Hobi who quickly nodded and went to bring the first aid box.

"Jungkook is a little too?" Taehyung asked dumbly staring at the boy in Jin's arms.

"Look like it" Namjoon said staring at him too. Yoongi smacked both of their heads and scolded them for standing there and staring at them dumbly and told them to help him.

Jin tried to shush the crying boy who was still sobbing like no tomorrow. Namjoon went to bring Jungkook's pacifier and stuff from his room and Taehyung and Yoongi were trying to calm down Jimin who was also crying because of all the things happening that overwhelmed him.

"Don't cry kookie, It's ok, Look Hyung is here, He will make everything right, don't cry" Jin said bouncing jungkook up and down trying to calm him down but it was no avail. The poor boy seemed too much in pain for listening to anything.

After some time, Hobi came with the first aid box and water and gave it to Jin. Jin placed Jungkook on the sofa as they reached the living room and started to dress his wound gently. Jungkook would let out occasional whimpers and sniffs as it sting.

After Jin was done with the dressing, Namjoon came with his bunny stuffie and pacifier and gave it to Jungkook. Jungkook started to suck on the pacifier softly letting out small hiccups.

"All done" Jin said smiling softly at Jungkook who puffed his cheeks and glared at Jin with a pout trying to look scary and mad. But he only looked adorable doing that.

All of them cooed at him, including Jimin who has now slipped back to big space.

"Chu all big mweanie, Leawe kookie awone and ignowe kookie, Kookie No talk!" Jungkook said with a pout which made all of them melt at his cuteness. It was too cute of their hearts.

"We are so sorry bunbun, We will never ignore you again, Forgive your hyungie, please?" Yoongi said with a pleading face trying to cheer up Jungkook but Jungkook was one stubborn bunny.

"Nuh! Chu will dwo it agawin, No trust, No fogiwe, No Talk!" Jungkook said making an adorable puffy face and crossing his arms looking like a mad bunny. All of the members were cooing at his cuteness inside.

"Okok Kookie, What does little bunny want us to do?" Taehyung asked softly looking at him with a soft smile. Jungkook made a thinking face, they all could see a lightbulb going off on his head as his little face lit up.

"Chu all will be in timeowt excewpt Jimine" Jungkook said with a smile and all of them groaned making his glare at them cutely and Jimin giggles at this.

"Okok fine" All of them pouted and went to timeout except Jimin. Jungkook giggle loudly as Jimin started to tickle him.

"We promise to never ignore you again kookie, We are sorry" Jimin said. Kookie just giggled and nodded his head

•┈┈┈•┈┈┈•┈┈┈•

-Nash-