~ CHAPTER 65 ~

Both of us went inside the venue and as expected maraming mga tao doon. We smiled as we went inside. Marami akong nakilala agad na mga tao. Some of them were my business partners also. Humarang ang isang magandang babae sa amin, she's on her 40's and she so youngg. Aackk! and gorgeous. She sweetly smiled at me and I smiled back. Aww I missed her so much.

"Mom!" I uttered as we both heading towards the same direction and she hugged me. I hugged her so tight.

"Mom! you know what I missed you so much" I said as I cling to her.

"Oh! sweety I missed you too. Like as in super!" she said.

"Mom you're acting like a teenager again! balak mo yatang mag asawa ulit?"  I sarcastically said and I mentally rolled my eyes. Well! hindi yan magagawa ni mommy.

"Oh well! sweety wala naman sigurong masama diyan diba? and really Tatiana? what made you think na papalitan ko ang daddy mo? She asked.

"I was just joking mommy alam ko naman eh! and it's not bad acting like a teenage mom" I said and we both chuckled. Umalis siya sa pagkayakap sakin she looked at the man beside me and she smiled.

"Oh! Hi anak, it's nice to see you" She greeted Gideon and they both hugged each other. HEHEHE yeah! mommy's used to say "anak" ky Gideon.

"Hey! Mom" Gideon said. I looked at him.

"Ah- I mean Tita" He shyly corrected. Mommy chuckled at nahihiyang ngumiti naman sakin Si Sebastian..

Marami pa ang nagkipag usap sa amin. Even Gideon's half sister. Yeah she has half sister and brother. But they're relationships with each other are just fine. Wala silang hidwaan. But Gideon doesn't open up with anyone kaya ay nadagdagan ang pagka misteryo niya. So as the eldest and the youngest one.

The night went very well. At ngayon ay naka upo na kami sa malawak at malaking mesa. Nasa tabi ko si Gideon and guess what.......

Siyempre katabi niyang tuko niya.

We were all eating happily at lahat sila ay kanya kanyang kausap. Nasa mesa lang ay ang mga kaibigan ko, Gideon's family and my family. Since Imperial and Magsaysay are more close. My mom and tita Meriden were talking. Maya maya pa ay si Tita Meriden naman ay nag salita. At nag usap sa amin.

"So yeah! Gideon kailan mo ako bibigyan ng apo?" Tita Meriden sarcastically asked.

She smiled at his son and her gaze diverted at me. Like she's waiting for me and his son to say something. Oh God! My friends were grinning at me at lalo na si Amanda. I was about to say something nang naunahan ako ni Cathy.

"Uhm! Tita kunting tiis na lang and it's up to Gideon kung kailan niya gusto. I would love to give you granddaughters and sons tita." She respectfully said.

She even clinged on Gideon by resting her head on his chest. I saw Amanda clenched his jaw as he gave Cathy a dagger look. Some of them especially the girls looked at me like waiting for me to say anything. But I just keep silent.

Naramdaman ko na lang ang kamay ni Gideon na pumatong sa kamay ko. He intertwined our fingers tulad nang bago kami pumasok. Humigpit iyon. It's telling me not to let go of his hands and just stay with him.

"Ahhh- Cathy hindi ikaw ang tinutukoy ni Tita na bigyan ng apo, si Samantha!" He said. And he rolled his eye balls to her.

I was stunned for a while sa sinabi ni Amanda. At ipnagmukha talaga sa ky Cathy na ako as in si 'SAMANTHA' ang tinutukoy ni tita. The boys gazes went on Amanda. Isa isa kami nila tinignan mula ky Amanda sakin at ky Gideon at ky Cathy. I heard the boys chuckled. I can feel their eyes focus on us.