Our First Time

Dahyun x Sana
Gennderbender

Sana's Pov

We were sitting together on the bed we had shared for the past few nights, it was mid afternoon. I can't quite remember what the main activity of that day was, but even at the moment it was at the back of my mind. Out of the twelve days we had to spend with each other, this was our last one. Our last night. Sure, we had explored each other's bodies whenever the chance was provided, but Dahyun had never been 'inside' of me.

Dahyun enjoyed humiliating me. Feeling my ass whenever she got the chance, and once even sucking on my underarm. It tickled, and my whole body tensed as she hummed happily at my reactions. Was sweat seriously that appealing?! Whether it was my hair, back, or even.. Down there.. she was constantly breathing me in as she pleased. We were both virgins, so how did dahyun know exactly what to do? Whenever she slide her tongue into my mouth, my whole body would relax and I'd feel a pleasant warmth form between my legs. That wasn't to say I was submissive to her, however.

I'd grasp her firmly in my hand and watch her face twist in pleasure whenever I'd tug on her, kissing her neck before biting and leaving love marks down her body. Dahyun scent and her taste, nothing compared either. I just have better self control compared to her. When I went down on her for the first time and breathed in, the thought that popped into my mind was, "You actually smell like a baby powder despite how much of a pretty girl you are." It was lovely. Everything about her was lovely. The goofy, awkward smile she shoot me whenever I looked towards her, the way dahyun stare at me or kiss me no matter who was around us. Some sort of sweet, innocent, yet lustful love. she so clumsy.

It was overwhelming. The first time dahyun licked me. It was night one of our twelve days, and after rubbing me with her delicate fingers for about 10 minutes she was pleading with me to let her go down. How can I say no to that? I was embarrassed, worried, what if she disliked my smell or taste? That all faded immediately when I felt her tongue slide against my most sensitive places. It was warm, wet, and her tongue was strongly pushing against me as she tasted me. I remember smiling, having had fantasized about this so often. She spread me open with her fingers and proceeded to lick up and down my clit, pleasure blooming over my skin like flowers. I had even started to drool a bit before she went back up and kissed me. I did taste good. Her breathing was heavy, and her face damp with my arousal. Dahyun asked me "Please, sit on my face" and I sat in shock for a moment. Why must you always go another step up with your silly ideas?

I was hesitant but she begging soon got to me and made me want to shut her up by putting my pussy over her mouth. Dahyun laid back and I steadied myself over her mouth, spreading my knees to give her access to me. She immediately lapped at me again and again, my fingers twisting in his curly hair. Before long, let's say, even two minutes, my legs gave out and I became even more embarrassed. So she turned me around to face the other way, as if having my ass in his face instead would make me feel any better, and that's when I felt it. She licked all the way from my clit to my asshole in one long stripe, and my legs went slack all over again. What an odd sense of pleasure, a humiliating one, that now had me twitching and dripping on her face. I could feel her smile against me as she licked over and over, before I pulled off, glaring back. "You just!" I protested before being flipped onto my back, kissed roughly again to taste yet another part of myself. It wasn't bad.

So here we were, sitting together on our last night. How many times her fingers had reached the most pleasurable spot of me by then, I'm not sure. I also lost count of how much of her love I'd swallowed or milked out of her in the process as well. This dorky girl, looking at her phone as I watched her, gave me that same awkward smile as always. Ah, I can't win with you can I?