~Months~

The Months had flewn by and I haven't Hunted yet. I was so hungry but I was too sad to do it. I didn't have any energy. I haven't talked to my family in ages. I don't know how Bella is feeling but I've got a feeling that she's feeling like shit. And honestly, so do I.

I got up from mine and Emmetts bed and went over to The wasrdrobe. I took out some baby clothes and looked at them. Then I started to cry again. I pressed The clothes to my chest and sobbed.

All I've been doing these few Months is crying and nothing more.

Suddenly a Phone called. I laid down The baby clothes and started to look for The Phone.

Finally I found it.

"Hello?" I said as I answerd it.

"Hello." A familiar voice said.

"Dad?" I asked.

"Yes, Hello darling. How are you?" He asked.

"Uhm... Good and you?" I asked.

"Good... Bella's sad... She's been having these nightmares and sometimes she screams in her sleep. And it's Tiring." He said.

"Oh... Well I have to go now. So bye." I said as I felt that I couldn't hold my tears back anymore.

"Good bye." He said.

Then I quickly Hung up and started to cry again.

The Phone rang again and once again I answerd.

"Hello?" I asked.

"Hi love." Another familiar voice Said.

"Emmett?" I asked.

"Yes love. It's me." He said.

---------------------------------------------------------

All of a sudden I woke up. When The fuck did I fall asleep? Plus, I'm a fucking vampire.

I got up and walked Over to The mirror.

I looked in it and my hair was a mess. And I had one of Emmetts shirt on.

It had been Months now. It actually have. And I just missed them more and more.

I went to The wardrobe and pulled out a pair of clothes.

                       (The clothes)

It was in fact getting relly boring to just sit in the house all day long not doing anything

It was in fact getting relly boring to just sit in the house all day long not doing anything. Sometimes I even played with magic, it was fun but not fun enough.

So today I decided to apparate to the burrow.

So after I had taken on my clothes I took my wand and apparated.