Chapter 1

Out of all the subjects Y/n loved, it was science.

'I love science, I really do. But why. . . Why did I have to sit next to this guy'
Y/n sadly thought to herself as she glanced to the pink haired male with tattoos on his face.

'Damnit! Why didn't I get Yuji instead!?'
Y/n whined in her head.

"Ok class. I'm Sugur Gato. I'm your science teacher and the person next to you will be your partner through this whole year. If you have a problem with that you can keep your mouths shut because I really don't care." The black haired man said with a smile.

Y/n sweat dropped at the words.
"For today, studie with your partner on your vocabulary words. There will only be 18 of them. But you have until next week to memorize the words and definition of the words. "

Y/n smiled at how easy the assignment was going to be. Then she remembered who her partner was.
". . . Ok why don't we get- eh?" Once Y/n turned her head to look at Sukuna. She sees that he wasn't there.

She looked around the room and see Sukuna making his way to some girl.
It looked like they were flirting.
Y/n internally gaged at the sight.

She sighed, felling a little embarrassed that she was the only one without a partner.

"E-excuse me." A small voice brought the attention of the girl. Y/n looked to where she heard the voice and sees a boy.

He had brown messy curly hair and it looked like his hair overshadowed his eyes.
'looks like a hentai protagonist.'
Y/n bluntly thought to herself.

"Do you have a partner? I don't have one." He asked, afraid that the girl will reject him and call him a creep.

'Oh well shit. He's cute.' Y/n smiled
"Sure, why not."

The boy smiled. Causing Y/n's heart to melt.

The two worked on their vocabulary words and talked about their interest.
The boys name was Jin. And he likes science as well.

"Ah, class is almost over. Hey, it was fun talkin to ya. And thanks for being my partner." Y/n said as she smiled warmly at the boy. The boy was shocked by the words, so shocked he didn't get to say something back before the girl left.

Somehow. Y/n made it through the school day without really having to talk to the love interest or the other main characters. She did make eye contact or just wave a little hi to Maki or see Shoko from time to time. She had Yuji for gym class and got partnered up with him, that was nice.

Y/n was actually very tired and since she HAD to join a after school club, she decided to just go to the nurses office and just sleep there.

Buuutttttt! She got stopped on the way there.

Some dude and his goons had cornered Y/n. Apparently, he's related to one of the girls she had escaped from earlier in the morning. They three a few punches, Y/n threw a few insults that clearly hurt them as they responded with hair pulling, the literal pussy thing to do when your in a fight. But whatever.

Shoko sighed, having a long day of work. She would usually be in the nurses office by now, but this school year, it seems that they have a lot of roudy students and the student council needed some help to calm a few of them down.

"What a pain." Shoko said as she slides open the door to her nurse office. Just to see the same teen from this morning. Trying to patch herself up. She looked worse then last time, almost made Shoko laugh at how bad the girl was at wrapping bandages

"You need help?" Shoko finally spoke.

"Huh? Oh hiiii! Yeah I need some help."
Y/n said while practically beaming when she saw someone who could help.

The brown haired lady walked over to the girl and unwrapped the girls bandages.
"What happened this time?"

"Oh, a little dwarf challenged me for a  fight. As you can see I lost." Y/n wasn't really lying. One of the guys were super short and she could easily grab him and throw him across the sea.

Shoko was wondering if she should laugh or actually be worried.
"Hey, can I sleep here until the after school activities are done? Please!"
Y/n begged.

Shoko thought about it for a bit. Y/n wasn't very noisy this morning, and she doesn't really see the problem with it.
"Alright. Don't make too much noise."

Y/n thanked Shoko. Y/n made herself comfortable on the bed and had easily fell asleep.

Shoko enjoyed the peace and quiet. She had already finished her work early. She wanted to go home so she had to wake the poor girl up.

Shoko opened the curtains.
"Hey kid-" Shoko cuts herself off when she sees the young teen cry in her sleep. Shaking and hugging herself
"Mom. . . "

Shoko was deep in thought, but was interrupted by a annoying man's voice
"SHOKO!"

That loud voice woke Y/n up.

Shoko looked over to see Gojo and Gato.
She glares at them for being so loud.
Especially Gojo.

"Ah! Time to go! Thanks Ms. Shoko!"
Y/n looked like she wasn't sleeping and crying at the same time. All clean and ready to go. She bowed and left.

"Hey, I got her for my science class." Gato points out.

"Idiots" Shoko sighed out.

(๑ ⁍̥̥̥᷅ ᴈ⁍̥̥̥᷅)人(⁌̥̥̥᷄ε ⁌̥̥̥᷄ ๑)ー

Y/n had picked  up Nina from school and was exhausted. Excited, but exhausted.

She showered and got ready for bed.
Nina was already asleep. But Y/n couldn't go to sleep.

She really was thinking, about life. And if she wants to live her life here. She missed her mom, but if she goes back. She won't have Nina anymore.

Y/n exhaled
'I'll think about it tomorrow'