DaiSuga ; Confusion

DAISUGA
'CONFUSION'
CAREGIVER; DAICHI SAWAMURA
LITTLE; SUGAWARA KOSHI
GENERE; FLUFF
REQUESTER; @NottaBabie
WORD COUNT; 904

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

In the addition to practicing and studying nonstop the entire week, Sugawara accidentally impurely regressed near his teammates, out of stress and being overwhelmed. This began to get more frequent, and Karasuno had noticed this. Although no one was aware of the sliver-heads regression, they noticed he seemed more childlike lately and wanted to know why.

"Azumane-San! Have you heard from Sugawara-Senpai today? I need help with something."

A certain king was running over to the group of second years and a single third year.

"Daichi went to check on Suga, he called in sick, what's up?"

"Ah... Well-"

During that conversation, Daichi was standing in Sugawara's bedroom door frame, confused and in shock, looking down at the little one, who seemed terrified to see Daichi. As soon as the captain stepped into the room, the silver-haired squeaked and hugged his knees, crying.

"Hey- Hey, it's okay."

"N-No it not! You no- you no know about this you no need know about this! No no no!"

'What..? What is he talking about? Why is he acting like this?' 

Thought the brunette as he hurried to the regressed boy. He lightly pecked his forehead as he caressed his cheek. Sugawara stuck his face into Daichi's chest and floated to the ground as Daichi pulled his phone out and wrapped his legs around the little boy, who was flinging himself around and pouting.

"Calm down Suga..."

"No! You-"

Light tears began to fall from Suga's face, and now they had turned into a waterfall of scalding hot tears.

'Age regression? Is this why he's acting like... this?'

In the article Daichi read, it said that if you don't know the mental state of an age regressor, you should ask for their age, then treat and care for them accordingly. As soon as he saw the waterfall of tears flowing from Suga's eyes, he went into a panic and wiped them, in an attempt to soothe him.

"H-Hey it's okay? How old are you..?"

Pleading eyes widened on Suga's face as he looked at Daichi. The boy started counting his fingers and was about to smack a four into Daichi's face when he lowered his eyes.