CHAPTER 2

AUTHOR's POV

"Let's start with you first and then alternate, understand?" Everyone gave him a nod and so he went at the side of the board. "So student one, Please make your way here in front."

And yes, the students began to introduce themselves in front. Meanwhile, Dal was just staring at him for almost a few minutes now ever since Professor Hwi came.

She was mesmerized by something, something that she doesn't even understand what it was.

Totally clueless.

"Dal! Professor Hwi called you three times already." Juli warned her out of her daydreaming, she can feel the second hand embarrassment for her friend. "Get up, quick."

Dal looked around and noticed that everyone are looking at her, even the Professor.

She never felt this embarrassing moment in her whole damn life.

"Come here in front and make your Introduction." Professor Hwi genuinely smiled at her.

She bit her lips and went in front and look at the students watching her. It's not that she can't handle the stares, she's just embarrassed.

"My name is Kwon Dal, I don't like to study, that's it." She nodded at him and wait for his response.

Juli was now dying in laughter while holding her mouth. Dal gave her a glare and turn to the Professor once again.

"Oh I see, you may now stand at the back of the classroom, Ms. Kwon." Her fake smile vanished because of what she heard, "Okay, next."

Dal shot a glare at her friend who is now covering her whole face, cause of laughing too much.

She turned around again if Professor Hwi was just joking, but he only gave her a small pout pointing at the back of the room, so she doesn't have a chance but to go there.

At first she thought that he was going to recognize her, but no. He didn't.

°°°

DAL's POV

I swear, I thought he recognize, well that's what I just thought. Lol. But seriously no.

After his introduction to all of us, he left immediately since he said he have something to do.

And yes, girls won't stop going to drool over him. I mean, who wouldn't? Professor Hwi is the nearest man who labeled himself higher than my standards in men.

Okay okay, I know where this topic will go.

So basically, I think Professor Hwi and I—

"I helped you snap out of your mental health." Juli ruined the moment.

"Can you NOT ruin it? You ruinin it, Look at my lips, You ruinin it." I've never felt this triggered in my damn life.

She put her hand over my mouth and smack it, "Don't freaking do that, mostly in front of Professor Hwi, He won't like you if you keep doing that ugly face."

"Eh? I don't—"

"What is it, Ms. Swarez?"

Oh shit.

I didn't turn around, perhaps scared? Nah I don't know what I feel as of now..

"Ah. Professor Hwi, she told me that you are now her favorite professor." what the fuck?

I saw him smiled a little, gosh. Did he really think that she was serious? Then, he must be dumb. DUMB.

Professor Hwi turned to me. "Hm if that's the case, study well and we'll get along, Ms. Kwon." He left after saying that.

So, I'm dumb? Nah, I mean, why would he say that right?

"One more thing," He came back and looked at me. I was just standing here, like wth.

"Please love history as well, I would love to see you pass my subject." Professor Hwi.

— NEXT CHAPTER —