Chapter 4

I sat down beside Kyle in the bus way in the back.

"So what can we do to fix that problem?" I whispered to Kyle so no one could hear us.

"We'll meet in the bathroom after school and we will discuss it then" Kyle whispered back.

"Ok" I replied. Before we knew it had the bus stopped and we were infront of the school. I stepped out of the bus and Kyle was right behind me. We walked into the school and then went our seperate ways.

~time skip~

School was now over and I walked into the boys bathroom. I didn't see anyone there so I waited a while. After few minuets walked Kyle in. He smiled as he saw me and hugged me.

"I'm so glad you didn't bail on me!" Kyle said cheerfully as he backed away.

"I would never bail on you" I replied smiling. "so.. what's your plan?"

"We should run away!" Kyle said determined.

"How will that fix anything?"

"We will run away and not come back until we will be able to be together with our families approval"

"And what if they'll never approve?"

"Then we will not come back until we're 18 and they won't have any power over us" Kyle replied.

"Okay, but how do we run away? Where will we go?"

"I know a guy we could stay with"

"But what if he tells your mom where we are?"

"He won't do that"

"Okay. Then let's go tonight" I said

"Really! You're willing to do this?"

"Yes. I will sneak into your backyard around midnight so be ready by then" I stated.

"All right" Kyle said happily. He then stepped closer to me and wrapped his arms around my neck. "I love you Stan" he said and then pressed his lips against mine. I kissed him back and then a while later I broke the kiss.

"We should hurry if we're gonna catch the bus" I said and walked to the door while Kyle followed.

"Okay" he said. We walked out of the school and into the bus that was about to drive away.

"We should probably not sit together though"

"I understand. I'll see you tonight then" Kyle said as I sat down beside Cartman and he sat with Kenny.

"Yeah" I then whispered to myself.