Soul Eater OC #1

Name : Zatanna Fukuoka (Or Evans)
Age : 14
Family : Daiki Fukuoka (Father, Dead), Aykuma Fukuoka (Mother, Dead), Soul Evans (Adoptive Brother), Wes Evans (Adoptive Older Brother)
Species : Weapon
Appearance : >>>
Weapon Appearance :: Whip, Katanna, Dual swords, and anything else you might want.
Crush : Death the Kid
Personality : Kuudere ( Meaning : Acts Cool & Unemotional but shows Sweetness later on ), Sarcastic, Violent
Likes : Training, Sleeping, Singing, Dancing (Preferably Ballet), and Acting
Dislikes : Annoying people, Being Weak, Crying, Giving up, Fearing/ Having a fear, Becoming mad/ Giving into the nadness
Bio : Zatanna had a great life until, at the age 5, finding out her parents had been murdered by a Kishin, because her parents were weapon (Mother, Aykuma Fukuoka) and meister (Father, Daiki Fukuoka). After the incident, Zatanna had become cold and unemotional, letting no-one get close to her heart ever again and was also sent to foster care. Around the age 10, Zatanna got adopted by the Evans family. She stayed there for 2 years, then left with Soul to go to DWMA (Death Weapon Meister Academy). Soul was the first to find a meister and he left her to look for her own. Then she realised she didn't need one. She could Meister herself, turning half of her arm into a whip and (sometimes) had sharp blades on her fingers and arms. She soon (and slowly) became friends with the gang, but being known as 'Ice' since, she was the coldest out of all of them. She decided it was time to find a Meister. During a job, Zatanna found her soon-to-be-meister (Yumi Whitewood) in the woods with her sister (Gwen Whitewood). She rescued them and brought them back to DWMA to be enrolled.
Friends : Maka Albarn, Soul 'Eater' Evans, Black*Star, Death the Kid, Tsubaki Nakatsukasa, Crona, Ragnarok (Sorta), Blair, Dr. Stein, Yumi Whitewood, and Gwen Whitewood
Enemies : Medusa