The Halloween Night

Across the village deep in the ancient forest of Adelaide,

 an old cabin with overgrown vines will transform into a castle that no one can see. 

Tomorrow is gonna be Halloween, people are so excited to go on tricker treating.

 It was the starting of Halloween people went tricker treating, 5 children had confused about what was in the deep ancient forest of Adelaide.

 People say we cannot go in there because of the boundary and the promise that was made 100000 years ago, 

The children got the courage and promised the people that there was nothing scary in the deep forest, the people disagreed with what the children were thinking. 

People keep saying "Oya better not go there! there's something mysterious in that forest no one even trusted and have the courage to go in

 even the guards didn't come back in the town for 5 years," people said.

 the 5 children went inside the deep forest. Suddenly a woman popped up and asked the children "where are you guys going?" the woman said

" the 5 children replied "oh! we were going on an adventure in the deep forest" the children replied

 "oh dear you guys are not supposed to go here! its dangerous here" the woman replied

 th"we just promised the town to bring back all the guards to town" the children replied" The woman said "come with me i have a cabin but its full of over grown vines and moss" The woman replied" the children went with her and went inside her cabin. The woman prepared hot milk and cookies for them, the children was pleased and said "thank you very much! but i think me and my friends need to go back home" the children said" the woman replied" oh sure u can go back to your town" the woman replied" when the children went outside of her cabin and almost on there way home but suddenly the the ground shaked. When they turned they're head they saw a huge castle. With amethyst they were so suprised! "OMG THE CABIN TURNED TO A HUGE CASTLE!" the children said" they ran back to town and told the villagers that "there was a cabin in the forest" the villagers didn't believe on what they said "oh really? I don't trust you guys one bit" the villagers said" No! we told the truth! there was a cabin there and turned into a castle" the children said" Oh reallY? how can a cabin turn into a huge castle then mate?" one of the villagers replied" it was probably magic" the children replied" Ayo mate there's no ReAl magic here thats just a fairy tail" one of the villager replied once again" the villagers laughed at the 5 children" the children were felt embarrassed" so the children went back into they're houses, and felt like they just saw things. But then they went back into the ancient forest and told the woman that the cabin transformed into a castle "the children said" we saw the cabin turn into a castle" the woman said" ..... well maybe maybe not" the children were so curious" so the woman turned the cabin into the huge castle" the children were so suprised that it wasn't a lie! but the children asked a question. "Why and what was the boundary and the promise for?" the children said" the woman said that she and her sibling made a promise about separating kingdoms and towns. the children were still so curious but then they kept the secret so no one would know and the villagers never believed anyways. So they ran home and never told anyone the secret they promised the woman...

Wait! It's not over yet what will happen if they share the secret? Will it be the end of them all?....

To be continued.....or is it?