Chapter 34

A massive storm hit Westeros within moments of Kzarka's defeat. Meanwhile  Edwyn laid unconscious in the crater that was once Kings Landing.

A bolt of lightning hit him and in the mext moment, he opened his eyes in a massive hall.

"Greetings, our champion."

Edwyn sighed and got up on his feet. He ignored the rabble in front of him and observed himself. Gone was the shell that he had in Planetos.

'It has been so many years since I saw myself as Naruto.'

One of the people standing in front of him cleared their throat and said, "Welcome to the hall of heroes, Edwyn Baratheon."

Naruto looked at them and immediately recognized who they were.

"Finally decided to face your fate, huh?"

The one in the middle who appeared to be none other than 'The Father' chuckled and said, "You still resent us. We had no choice, child. But, look what you have achieved. Peace. You abolished slavery in Essos and ended the cycle of hatred in Westeros. You even ended the folly committed by the children of the forest. You have brought peace to so many men and women."

Naruto clenched his jaw and asked, "So, what now?"

"Now? Your task has been accomplished. You can finally have your wish. You can return beside your family and friends from your world. All you need to do is take that door on your right."

Naruto stared impassively and then, suddenly, he burst into laughter.

"You.. You want me to leave? No, you fear me. So, you thought that I'll spare your lives if you showed me a way to return to my family. How dumb can you so called gods be?!"

The one in armour unsheathed his sword and roared, "I shall have your tongue, mortal! Know your place!"

Naruto scoffed and said, "As I said to that pathetic fire god, you have awful temper for a god. So, you are the seven. Hmm, there's only six of you here. It seems to me that one you was smart enough to not be here. Given your attire, my guess is that 'The Stranger' disagrees with you. I may spare his life after I'm done with you."

'The Father' placed his hand on 'The Warrior' shoulder, stopping him from attacking Naruto and said, "Son, you are angry. I can understand your reasons. But, there is no need to fight us. You can leave and be with your family like you have always wanted. You do not belong to Planetos. We were forced to bring you to our world because of Kzarka's and R'hllor's machinations."

Naruto cracked his neck and said, "Yes.. they were certainly a problem. But, it doesn't end with them. The real issue is the six of you. I told you, didn't I? You abandoned the people who worshiped you. So much suffering, so much death and you stayed in your hall, all high and mighty, leaving your problems to an otherworlder like me instead of handling the problem youselves. You had the power but you chose to do nothing. That makes you as guilty as all those who were responsible. I cannot let the six of you rule over Planetos. You have to pay for your role in all the suffering billions of people have had to endure."

'The Warrior' shouted, "Enough! I will not let a lowly mortal denigrate me any more!"

He charged at Naruto with his sword exuding godly power.

"It's always the weak willed who bark the most."

Edwyn immediately struck his palm forward and slammed into 'The Warrior's' chest, sending the god flying yards away. The rest of the five immediately joined the action.

"The six of you are nothing in front of what I've faced in my lives."

'Seventh Gate: Open.'

Naruti vanished and appeared in front of 'The Smith', his fist sinking into the god's gut.

'Futon: Rasengan.'

As if the fist wasn't enough, Naruto shredded into 'The Stranger's' gut using his rasengan.

The god cried in pain as he was propelled away from the force, blood and flesh gushing out of his fatal wound. The rest of the god exclaimed in horror to see their kin being manhandled by a mere mortal.

"You dare!!!"

The mother, The crone and the maiden began chanting and used their magic to attack Naruto while The father engaged him in a melee with his spade.

Naruto scoffed at their meager power. They were nothing in front of the likes of Madara, Sasuke and the Otsusuki. Using futon chakra, Naruto pushed them away and immediately went through a few hand seals.

'Doton: Underground explosion.'

The floor of the Hall of heroes exploded all around Naruto. None of the gods were left unscathed. As The smith struggled to get up and began summoning his strongest weapon, Naruto, in an amazing feat of raw strength, appeared before him in a blink of an eye.

'Katon: Lance of the fire god.'

A dense ball of plasma formed in Naruto's palm and as he pointed the ball to The smith's face, the ball burst foward in a stream of plasma. The gods watched in despair as The Smith was felled by Naruto. His face was vaporized by the attack.

Stricken with grief they charged towards Naruto.

'Katon: Terrain of hell.'

The decimated floor erupted with raging inferno and indiscriminately engulfed everything within their path. A fiery hell so devastating that the gods could do nothing but accept their fate.

(NAGOT)

Edwyn woke up with a gasp as he found himself lying in a tent.

Daenerys was woken from her sleep.

"Edwyn!" She exclaimed in immense relief.

His gaze shifted towards her and immediately softened. He was back in Westeros, in the arms of the woman who had fought her way into his heart.

As the two walked out oh his tent, they were greeting by a site that was all but a distant memory to him. He recalled when he had returned from his confrontation against Nagato. The site in front of him was quite similar to the one he had seen back then. Hundreds of thousands of people were cheering for him. It.. gave rise to a bittersweet feeling in his heart.

Jon walked in front of the crowd and loudly cheered, "All hail King Edwyn Baratheon, first of his name. The Maelstrom, the doom of gods, ruler of the Seven Kingdoms!!!"

Yes... He could spend a few years among these people. The afterlife could wait for some decades. He had unfinished business in Planetos. He had liberated the realm. Now, he had to rule over it. There was large world yet to be explored, more people yet to be saved and more gods to be put in their place.

'You'll wait for me, right? Hinata-chan?'

   ~~~~~~~~~~~~Fin~~~~~~~~~~~~

A/N: This is it.

I can't believe I started writing this fanfic almost two years ago. It certainly has been a rollercoaster for me. I have delt with my own issues along with Edwyn. So, this fanfic is very close to my heart.

Thank you everyone for your unyielding support. You all pulled me through the toughest of my times. Yeah, there was a phase when I was almost pushed beyond the point of no return. But, I am happy to be alive.

I hope you all enjoyed reading this fanfic.

See you guys around.