What the Frog!!!

*****I'm a little early to update especially since I didn't get the things that I asked for because some people just want to read and not COMMENT but the least you could do is VOTE because it might not seem like it but I put hard work in each of my CHAPTERs but you know what? I'm not doing it until I get:
15 votes & 12 comment so please do enjoy Because your KInG is upset with his Followers.(not all of you)*****

~Dustin's Pov~

I can't believe what I am seeing.I looked around the table to make sure everybody seen what I seen which is Storms eyes turning red the same as her hair and by the looks of her nails, it's not good.

"What should we do" I asked everyone

"I'm not going anywhere near that because I'm pretty sure that's not Storms and it's not a vampire so I say we let them fight" says Jessie

"But that's my Mate. What if she gets hurt?" I says worried

"Not with claws like th~" Jordan tried to finish but got cut of by Britt (pumpkin) lunging at Storms.
Storm smirks as if she seen it coming and lifted her foot to kick Britt two the know clear table next to us which breaks in half. Storms walks over to the table and picks her up by her neck and point to me.Next thing she does shocks me.

~Selena's Pov~

I point to Dustin and make sure the mutt see who I'm pointing two.

"MINE!!!" I scream in her face and she blacks out so I throw her back to the other side of the lunch room. I turn two them and wink at Dustin then give Storm back control and everything turns back to normal.

~Storms Pov~

I look at them two see them staring at me .

"What"I asked them

"What just happened" they all asked at the same time.

"Nothing" I say and sit back down and eat the rest of my food like nothing happened.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

15 votes
12 Comments