Chapter 2:

Running, running, running. That exact pace continuously repeating over and over again and again. The trees were a blur, yet seen with ease. The moonlight guided my way through the darkness. The canopy that overlayed in attempt to block the sky was the only thing that blocked any contact to the real world.

The forest was thick, yet easy to hide within. It felt like I was being watched somehow. My hair at the back of my neck tingled and stood on end. A shiver running up and down my spine like an army of spiders.

All I could think of is my mother, and how worried she must be right now. Wondering when her belovered daughter would return, yet she wouldn't, at least not for a while. I could vision only slightly of her emotions now, how hard it must be, but this is the way it has to go, I guess.

His growls echoed through the forest, as it faded, not even, but returned only seconds later. The very trees and leaves along the sides of my vision rattled, as if something huge, no two, massive figures were travelling through, obviously not stealth-like. I skidded to a stop, only to realise I'd fallen over. The pain delayed, I didn't feel it.

But what I did feel, was a rush of fear swarm over me as two enormous creatures appeared ahead, only metres away from my location. I glared. They were wolves, two enormous wolves! One brown, one blonde.

"I mean no .... h-harm", the words fell from my mouth so naturally, It didn't feel like they were mine.

"Tsk, tsk, tsk, Look at what we have here, Marcus, she's a beauty." The blonde one said. I turned quickly around, and began running, not looking back.

Something latched my leg, what was it?, it felt like strong jaws, and as I looked, I answered my own question. The blonde one that complimented me, well at least thats what I thought was a compliment, grasped my legs. I groaned in pain, trying to get out of his grasp.

Black dots invaded my vision as well as darkness. Last thing I knew, the brown one chuckled in amusement. I wanted to rip his head off, but I couldn't.

I wanted to slap them both and clonk their heads together, but I didn't

I wanted to run right after I kill them both, but I didn't.

I just sat there, helpless and lost.

"Alpha Aztec will kill this one slowly and painfully"

Before I could grasp what was actually happening, I fell unco.cious.

________________________________________

Vote and Comment! Its a short chapter, I know.