Percy

I sit on a red couch outside the room Annabeth is in. I constantly hear screams of agony come from in her room. I would do any thing to take the pain from her. I tap my foot constantly on the floor. Poseidon gathers up his courage and walks over. "Percy, everything is going to be alright." He places his hand on my shoulder. "I live you son, and I am so proud of you for everything you've done. This is the kind of stuff that makes me happy."

Poseidon suddenly disappears. Jason replaces his empty seat. "Dude, it's gonna be fine. Piper have done this dozens of times." I should not have given him wine. My god.

3 hours. 4. 5. 6.

At around 9, a doctor finally comes out. "Percy, your wife wants to see you." I go in and see Annabeth holding two bundles. What? Oh my god. Twins.

I rush over. "Two?" I ask. Annabeth happily nods. She hands me one in a blue bundle. A boy. I smile. And a tear falls and splashes on the fabric bundle. Try and guess who was the happiest man in the whole universe was.

-/-/-

We named the girl Bianca Zoë Jackson. The boy was Thomas Aguilera Jackson. I fully blame Annabeth for the middle name. Sorry. It was just an Impossiple battle to win. But a genie in a bottle could not make me sad.