The Summoning

(Oda Nobunaga's POV)

Heh, we've already fought off the Black King's forces and we're already hailed as heroes in the capital. Count-Saint Germain is currently doing business in the other areas of this world while me, Toyahisa, and Yoichi stayed at the capital to help the people there rebuild with the Sacred Band of Thebes, Boob job, and the crazy old guy who spouts out crazy shit.

I was in my office and I was overlooking the plans to expand and modernize the whole place. Soon, Yoichi came into the room with a smile on his face. "Toyahisa is up and running amok again. He's one tough son of a bitch, he doesn't know when to die or stay down. I like his spirit." Yoichi said to me before heading to the wall and leaning on it. "Geez, when will the kid learn to rest. He'll die from his injuries if he's not careful, then again he's one stubborn guy. I doubt his injuries will stop him from fighting again." I said before I pulled out the gun that Butch handed to me.

I slowly examined the gun and I'd never thought that gunpowdered weapons could get so advanced in a short amount of time. I wonder if we can replicate this fine craftsmanship of a weapon. I mean we go the materials, people, and resources to do so, the only thing we need are places to make the parts. "Nobunaga! We have an emergency!" I heard Door Handle yelled out from the crystal ball on my desk. "What is it Knockers?" I asked her before I holstered the gun back to my side. "Don't call me that! You know that my name is Olminu! Also, Toyahisa is fighting a woman claiming to be you!" Big tits yelled out from the crystal ball.

Okay... A woman claiming to be me? That's an odd thing to be happening. "I'll get the elves ready, you get the Sacred Band of Thebes." Yoichi said before he leapt out of the window. I grabbed my coat and my newly forged Katana and I went out of my office to see who in the hell is that moron Toyahisa is fighting. If it's a girl claiming to be me, I better hope she has big knockers.

-Front of the HQ-

(Toyahisa's POV)

God dammit, an impostor claiming to be Oda Nobunaga. Geez, she's good at fighting but how the hell does she have flames? Her kicks really hurt but that didn’t stop me in fighting her back. I continued to attack the faker with my Katana and she kept on blocking with her own. But I wasn’t letting a faker beat me in a fight because I know the real Oda Nobunaga will be pissed at me for losing to an impostor.

She laughed maniacally before she kicked me in the face. "Man, who would thought that this place is interesting. What's next? A male version of me?!" She said before she laughed maniacally again before she backed away and she summoned a strange weird a gun. "Taste the might of the DEMON KING OF THE SIXTH HEAVEN!" She said before she fired the gun she was wielding one-handedly. I merely dodged the bullets and made sure that the civilians get to safety. Geez, this impostor is getting dangerous.

"Hey Toyahisa! Boob Job said that you're fighting an impostor of me?" I heard Nobunaga said before I tackled him to the ground before he gets hit by any of the stray bullets. "What do you think?" I merely said sarcastically  before I hid behind a pillar so that I can wait out the barrage of bullets. But the barrage of bullets stopped, I looked around the pillar and now there's a blonde haired woman wearing white whilst holding a flagpole. She was currently holding the impostor, who was already knocked out, and she waved Hello to us.

"Okay... Who are you and what do you want from us?" I asked her while pointing my Katana towards her. "I'm so sorry about my friend's craziness. I'm Jeanne d'Arc and I'm inviting you to come with me." She said to us but I gripped my Katana tighter but Nobunaga lowered the Katana down to the ground but why though? "I know Joan, she wouldn't attack us on all her own. But you're different, your eyes and clothing are different and you're very different from the one we know." Nobunaga said before he signaled Yoichi to not fire at the duo.