Reunited

During the feast I couldn't stop shaking, my little brother isn't in my house. I'm going to miss him so much, and what if he turns bad like all of those other Slytherins (Well not so much anymore but still).

I could tell Jenna and Tyler were trying to cheer me up but it wasn't working to well.

"What do you call a Hufflepuff with two brain cells." Whispered Tyler.

I rolled my eyes "what?"

"Pregnant." He said lamely laughing at his own joke.

"Shut up Hufflepuffs are smart."

"Haha nice one Celia", Jenna said laughing.

I looked at her and frowned "that wasn't a joke Jenna."

"Oh"
~•~•~•~•~~•~••~•~•~~••~•~•~•~

The feast ended and I am almost in a good mood and very tired.

We headed up the spiral staircase towards the Ravenclaw tower and stopped at the huge door with a brass eagle knocker.

It spoke loudly and clearly "where do vanished objects go?"

Tyler and Jenna looked at me.

"You guys seriously don't know this! Live up to your Ravenclaw title"

"Come one Celia we want to go to bed," Jenna said desperately.

"into non being."

The door swung open and we stepped into the common room.

It's like my second home, the blue drapes, the night sky magically on the ceiling, and the crackling fire place.

"Goodnight Tyler," I said as Jenna and I walked up the girls stair case and finally got the the 6th years dormitory.

I swung the door open and I heard a scream and I looked to see our close friends/dorm mates Jenn McAllister, Andrea Russet, and Arden Rose!!

"OH MY GOD I MISSED YOU GUYS SO MUCH" I screamed practically jumping into Andreas arms.

We all gave each other hugs and started talking, and talking, and talking. Let's just say we completely lost track of time. By the time we headed off to bed it was well past midnight.

I tucked myself under my satin royal blue sheets and snuggled up to Brutus.

It's so great to see my friends again..
•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~~••~~••~

I woke up to see Jenna shaking me. "Celia wake up class starts in half an hour!"

I rubbed my eyes to see Jenna who looked flawless.

"What the hell Jenna! Why didn't you wake me up when you did."

"I forgot, and you looked so cute when you were sleeping with your wittle chubby cheeks" she said pinching my cheeks.

I laughed and got out of bed to see that Andrea and Arden were also struggling to get up.

"Come on you guys aren't you exited to see how much every one has changed! I heard will has a little thing for Arden", I smirked raising an eyebrow.

"Shut up" said Arden groggily putting on her glasses and brushing out her short dark brown hair.

I looked at the schedule on the wall "oh look we have first class potions with Gryffindor."

"Oooooh" every one said looking at Arden who started blushing.

"Arden and will sitting in a tree K-I-S-S-I-N-G first comes love then comes marriage then co-"

We were sadly cut off by Arden who started throwing pillows at us, then Jenna looked at the time.

"GUYS 10 MINUTES"

"AGHH"

I quickly threw on my robes, let my wavy hair out of a bun, and dusted on some foundation powder and blush.

I threw my brown leather messenger bag over my shoulder, and stuffed my potions books in them.

"Ready", I smiled looking at Andrea who was still struggling to do her hair.

"God how on earth do you get ready so quick?!"

I laughed and sat down with Jenna on her bed to wait for everyone else.

I put my head on her shoulder "I missed you Jenna."

"I missed you too Celia."

That's it for now but don't worry I will update again soon! I hope you enjoyed this chapter ❤️