Life Lesson 💭

Part 3

' 1 month has already passed , Long distance relationship started to show it's true colour '

1 month ago Kookie went to America and as he promised he really kept it we talk everyday and do video call too , before going to bed at night I always greet him Good night and he 2 , then we go to bed and every morning he only call first and wake me up and greet Good morning .
My each day was going nice only but in school I really miss him a lot but my friends are there to support me and fulfill my loneliness but still his place nobody can take it .

As days are passing by I don't know why but I'm feeling like a space is forming between us and our this relationship , like slowly a huge gap is forming at first I thought that it's all in my head and my bad thoughts but slowly our talking time also started to reduce and length also , it was like all of a sudden he has become super busy and now don't have time for me only .
One day it happened that I called him but he cutted my call and again I called but he did the same again , I was a bit shocked and surprised too cause he never did this before ever , I was busy in my thoughts and thinking that a call bought me back to sense , I saw the ID it's Jungkook I quickly picked up the call but the next thing I herd my world started to spin and it's the moment I understood very nicely that everything is finished and he has totally changed and not my Kookie .

He " Why are you calling me so many times , when I didn't picked the call don't you understand simply that I'm busy are you so dump Anfei . Instead of disturbing me why don't you focus on your own studies and business , now don't call me again until and unless I call you understood ? "

I was totally silent and don't know what to say not a single sound was coming out of my mouth only tears were continuously running down my eyes and mind went totally blank , I suddenly flinched and came back to sense when I herd him shouting .

He " DID YOU UNDERSTOOD ANFEI ? JUST FUCKING ANSWER ME , SPEAK ... "

Me " ye..yeah I..I und..understood " .

I really shattered very badly and my voice also cracked I don't know whether he noticed it or not , but he didn't said anything anymore and just cutted the call at that moment . Also the way he talked with me and mainly he used cursed word towards me for the first time , there were thousands of questions arriving in my mind ,

My mind " 1) why did he changed all of a sudden .
2) what happened to my old Kookie , who was always so sweet towards me who loved me to the fullest .
3) what exactly can be the reason ? .

Then suddenly something striked me " did he found someone new ? Did he already replaced me so fast ? " .
That's it , it was the triggered moment for me I bursted into cry not abel to hold them anymore and my mind was continuously playing mind games with me saying me " I was so foolish to actually believe that he'll really remember me forever and love me even when we are far away , how can I be so stupid how can I" ? .
I throwed my pillows in the ground and hold my head with both hand and was crying loudly , I herd my door opening sound but I didn't mind to see now my eyes and head both started to ache because of excess crying . I herd my brother calling me so it was him he came close to me and sat and hold me turning towards him with tensed and worried face .

Soo-bin " what happened why are you crying tell me what happened " .

Me " ( crying and hiccups ) brother I lost everything , just everything he ... he don't love me anymore he shouted at me and also cursed me " .

Soo-bin " ( confused ) who... wait is it Jungkook ? . Princess please say me what happened , what did he said ? .
( He was caressing my head ) .

I decided to tell him everything and I did so , I can see anger in his face clearly at this time I needed some comfort and I know he's the only person I can get that I hugged him tightly and again bursted out he hugged me back and started to patt my back and also caress my head calmly .

He " Don't cry Princess why are you waisting your precious tears for a useless jerk like him who don't even care about you and shouted at you , don't cry calm down princess " .

Me " but why did he changed all of a sudden brother , why ? " .

He " you know what princess he actually never truly loved you , you were just his attraction cause if he truly loved you then he would have never abeled to ignore you and neither cut your calls and also no matter how much busy he is he would definitely had time for you and no matter how long distance you 2 have , yeah it's true we all might get attracted towards new things but if we forget about the old and past that means we really never liked them it was all either obsession or just attraction . The same happened with Jungkook , princess you cannot stop that person who want to leave let him go , then only he'll understand what exactly he missed . That jerk don't deserve my sister who is an Angel , you deserve someone better and good than him and I'm sure you'll get also one day . To whom you won't just be an attraction but his true love whom he'll be scared even if he don't see you for a second also and loosing you is far away from his imagination . God might have planned something great and big for you so this happened , princess I'd he can move on from you then why can't my sister ? I know he is your first love and it's really very hard to handle move ons from this , but we all have to sometime move on from the past so that we can welcome the new things in our life we always cannot hold the past to us it will only cause pain to us nothing more , just remember this much that Jungkook has already become your past and he's never gonna come back again and after what he did today I think you understand that he don't want you in his life , right ? " .

All this time he was cupping my face in his hands and talking , I just nodded I've stopped crying but still some tears were running down he whipped them with his fingers .

Me " but brother what about the diary I gave him didn't he read it even for once also ? After reading it how can he still do this ? " .

Soo-bin " princess when he didn't even appreciated you then how can you even think he'll appreciate that small diary " .

I just stayed silent and hugged him again tightly and closed my eyes he also hugged me back .

Soo-bin " don't cry anymore princess just have some patience and see everything will be ok very soon and normal again " .

I just slowly nodded cause wasn't feeling like talking , I was feeling so tired after crying and all this thinkings my eyes was also burning and head paining , I don't know when I drifted into sleep in my brothers arms only still hugging .

' Her brother made her sleep and pecked her forehead and covered her with blanket and switched off the light and went out by closing the door . Then down their parents asked what happened cause they also herd their daughter crying loudly , he said everything and they also became sad because after all a parent cannot see their child suffering right ? But he promised them that till the time he's here he won't let his sister be sad for a long time , parents started to feel proud that brother and sister relation is really very good and big brother is always there to protect and help younger sister .

Author " Today a very big thing happened on Anfei's life , she got a very big life lesson today that nobody stays for a long time in our life and if somebody want to leave we can't really stop them instead we should let them go to make them regreat and if they come back that means they really love is and care for us they have got their lesson and if not then we were their just attraction nothing else , cause after all we learn through mistakes only right ? 😏 ' .