chapter 4: Hyung?

Previous:

"I love you hyung!" He finally admits it loud and clear...

"I love you too kookie~" he says it back giggling at how nice it sounds to say it....

___________

"

"Kookie? Since when did you like me?" Jimin as curiously wanting to know.

"...Since I realized what love and loving someone means" jungkook replied shyly yet honestly.

"Aww- this is so sweet to hear for you..." with that jimin hugged jungkook to which jungkook hugged back almost immediately sighing content.

"I love you so much kookie..."

.
.
.
.
.

"....WHAT THE HELL!!!?!"

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

.
.

Jin was standing in the door way looking at the scene that disclosed right in front of him...

Hearing him the both of them immediately parted away looking down nervously...

"H-hyung.." jimin started,

"... It is nothing.. what you think" was continued by jungkook to which jimin just agreed with a silent 'Y-yes hyung'

Jin got angry to it as he clearly saw them but still they were lying to me

"What do you mean nothing...?? I clearly heard jimin say 'i love you kookie' was i wrong?"

They both went silent hearing to jin. Both of them very well knew there was no point in hidinh or beating around the bushes anymore.

Both of them were scared of the reaction they could get if they told him about them... but they had to so jimin being the elder of them both took the lead...

"Erh.. we can ex-explain hyung.."

"Oh please do..." jin has his hand cross over his chest as he was looking at the two

The stare from jin caused jungkooks palm to sweat continuously

"But can we...sit and talk tho..."
Jungkook asked trying to get his nerves under control...

Jin noded to it as he made his way towards the couch with the both of them following shortly behind him

Jin was sat on the couch across them both facing the two still eyeing them closely

Jungkook looked at jimin to see who is going to speak up but clearly jimin looked like he would pass out any moment if he speaks up...

So jungkook took a deep breath in and out holding onto jimins hand as he spoke,

"We love each other hyung..."

Jimin just holds jungkook hand more tightly as he noded his head slightly looking down...

Jin looks at the both of them sitting in fromt of him and sees that definitely they are not fooling around...

"Are you guys serious? Like really?"

Jimin mumbles "can't be anymore.."

"Really very serious hyung" jungkook chims up with a very serious face.

Jin sighs to that knowing it is no joke anymore, "...but you know its... not allowed..."

Hearing that jimin visibly gets sadden as he looks down completely not wanting to look up... whereas jungkook still was having a serious face having to be thinking something...

"We know hyung, but let's ask bang Pd-nim... maybe if he allows..."

to that jimin perks up, "yes hyung!"

Jin sighs again thinking of it as a possibility also wanting nothing but happiness for them

"Alright..."

Jimin and Jungkook broke into smiles getting an approval from someone at least for now

"thank you so much hyung" both said in unison.

____________

Please do vote and comments if you like the chapter ...
Also do follow for more jikook stories!

To be continued...