Chapter One

Felix P.O.V

I was running through the forest just to get away from whatever was chasing me. I kept tripping over roots, rocks and over my two feet. After awhile I noticed I was going in a circle, a loop, a hell loop. Maybe it was my guilt chasing me? What was I guilty of? I tripped. Great I'm screwed, I felt something grab me. I was screaming at the top of my lungs in fear. All I wanted was him... I couldn't see, all I could hear was laughing. 

I woke up. I sat straight up looking around me to make sure this wasn't a trick. I sighed. "Always the same nightmare.." I muttered. I felt a hand on my shoulder, it was a gentle comforting touch. I smiled knowing that it was Pan. "Felix I swear one of these days you'll cause me to go deaf" Pan said playfully, "Wanna talk about it?" Pan asked, I thought he would learn by now the answer would always be the same, "No" I replied. I don't know why I never wanted to say what I dream about. 

I turned around to face him, staring into his deep green eyes. 

"Whatchu staring at Felix?" Pan smirked leaning closer to my face.

I opened my mouth to say something before getting cut off by Nova.

"PAN!! HUNTER AND MALCOLM ARE--"

Nova stopped and noticed how close Pan and I are, he looked between us with a blank face. Dammit I hate how good he is at hiding his emotions on his face. Pan backed away and started to stand up.

"Again?!" Pan spat out, he rolled his eyes and ran off to fix the mess. I started to get up, starting to feel awkward sitting down with Nova's eyes staring down at mine. Once I stood up Nova walked up next to me, looking as if he didn't want me to follow Pan.

"How many times are you going to scream just to not answer Pan?" Nova's asked. Was Nova planning something? 

~Time Skip~

So tired, I hate this so much. 

"Why is Nova trying to flirt with Pan?" I asked myself. 

Alrighty then this tree I'm leaning on is starting to hurt. I'll just make an excuse if Pan asks why I came over.

I pushed myself off the tree and started to walk over. I stopped right next to Pan, noticing our hands brushed together. My heart started to hurt from how fast it was beating. Nova cleared his throat staring at me as if something bugged him.

"Felix, did you need anything?" Pan questioned. I had a feeling he liked that I possibly saved him from Nova being awful at flirting. I put my arm around him and smirked, looking straight at Nova's face.

"The tree I was leaning on really started to get uncomfortable so I decided to walk over to take a look on why Nova was flirting with you. It was kind of sad since it seemed like he didn't even know how to. Were you trying to give him lessons or just trying to deal with it?" I held in a laugh by biting my lip. The next thing I said, was nothing I'd though I would never do.

Turning to face Pan, I leaned closer to his ear,

"You're very hot when you don't know what to say in situations like this, it's better when I have to be your hero~" I winked at Pan, turned around and walked off.

"F-FELIX!!" Pan stuttered, definitely caught him off guard. I pretended I didn't hear him, I probably was going to get a lot of questions from him. Sounds fun just to listen to his voice, it's way better when he's confused. 

Author's Note:

Hey! I hope you liked the first chapter. Have a good day :D