going to the circus

This my first work ever so plssss don't be harsh ahaha unless ur bill lee ;).

You wait, timidly outside of Governor Bill Lee's Chateau. Your knees are wobbly. You are very frail and tiny and also very submissive. You are very very sexy but you have never had sex because you're saving yourself for marriage. Or....so you think. Ahahaha.
Your small, sexy hands quietly knock on the door. They cannot be too loud because you are so weak and ready to be dominated by the Governor of Tennessee himself.

You feel a masculine presence come toward the door. He opens the door, towering over you, looking at you as if you are just a small little flower. Maybe a daisy. Perhaps a rose. But probably..........a dandelion:)

Looking into your horny orbs, the taller man already knows exactly what you are wanting. He sweeps you up off your feet and plants a gentle, yet domineering kiss onto your small forehead. You blush.

"Y/N, Are you ready to be banged?" He says, calmly, yet as if he owns you.
"Oh, William Byron, I want more than that........." You say, your voice small and frail, just like you.
"Please. William Byron was my father. You must call me Master."
You blush...this is just what you wanted. "Yes....m-m-master" you feel so small saying it. Because you are so small and weak and Master is so big and strong 0.o

"Y/N, WHAT THEY FAWK" Master drops you onto the marble flooring in his foyer! You make a horrible noise! Ark! You have no time to react before Bill Lee starts hitting you with an umbrella (Yes, like the Rihanna!). Damn, he on chris brown mode rn you think, and then wonder if that was an insensitive joke to make. You decide it might be. Sorry Rihanna.

Anyways, Master is still wacking you! You ask for an explanation as to what is happening. Master drops the umbrella and falls to his knees, getting down to your level but also still towering over you to display his dominance.
"Princess..." he says. Princess? Wow, you think. He must be the King of Tennessee! "I've heard some not so good things about you...."

"Oh lordy! What!" you reply, horribly afraid.

"That you..................are a naughty naughty girl...." Master's expression softens. You begin to feel tingly in your....nether regions. The thought of the King punishing you....oh.....amazing.

"Please..........master.....correct my wretched behvaior......" you say, softly.

"Ew." says Bill lee flatly. He gets up and onto his feet. "I don't want some horn dog at my chateau! Get out! I was just callin you naughty because you didn't watch the state of the state this year. Thats right, I keep tabs on all who watch me. This year, it was just three people. Me, my wife, and my wife's sister. All three of which have had the pleasure of touchin the Lee cock. You, you may not touch it....In fact..you may not even be in the same STATE as it. That's right, Y/N, you have been BANNED!"

"But...." you say, being pushed out the door and into a portal that leads to the commonwealth of Kentucky.

"...I wanna be banged :(" You wipe a tear from your eye, and look up to a new towering figure.

It's him.

Mitch McConnell.

THE END <3