Chapter One

It was almost my sisters birthday and she has been begging for this expensive Christmas doll and IM was going to get it for her.It wasn't a school day and my sister went up to me and asked me ,"what are you going to get for my birthday."l can't tell you."I was looking for the money I had for her present. And then I paused I didn't find the money. I graves a need paper and looked for any jobs. The only job I found was Freddyfazzbears pizzeria. The next morning I went to get my job application. When I got.there it was torn up I asked the man standing in the front of the pizzeria for my job application. He shoved me into the place and shut the door and have me an iPad. When I went into the office I saw that the duck chica was gone. I checked the kitchen and she was there I check Ed the camera again and the bunny Bonnie was gone I was freaked out. Then when I cheeked my left door I saw Bonnie he just stated at me when I saw chica coming at me Bonnie pushed her away he graves my arm and put me behind the stage so Freddy would not get me he was with me. I hugged him and said thable you when Bonnie saw that Freddy was gone he went back on the stage and acted like he was still off. I was amazed.