|•Accident Pt.3°|

Taehyun- mhh..b-beom... *Taehyun said still adjusting the day light as he just woke up*
Taehyun- Beomgyu..... *Taehyun said a little louder making Beomgyu shuffle on the couch*
Taehyun- Beomgyu-ah wake up...!
Beomgyu- a-ah daddy sorry I was in deep sleep... *Beomgyu said as he sat beside taehyun*
Taehyun- h-how did I got here?
Beomgyu- I got a call from a random ass person and he told me that he saw you de- I mean you know then I got there and drived to the hospital
Taehyun- o-oh *taehyun said eyeing the hospital room*
Beomgyu- leave that and tell me how did all this happened huh? Do you have any idea how worried I was!?
Taehyun- I-I don't remember totally a-all I remember is that m-my car got disbalanced on some poor road
Beomgyu- you should've been careful hmm ...?
Taehyun- Beomgyu-ah I wanna go home please
Beomgyu- sure I'll just do all the formalities then we can
Taehyun- okay...

«At Home»

Beomgyu- daddy you rest here hmm I'll get something for you to eat *beomgyu said as he helped taehyun to lie down on the bed from the wheelchair*
Taehyun- I feel so fucking old because of this dumb.. wheelchair!
Beomgyu- yah yah don't be hyper, calmdown and rest....!
Taehyun- fine... *As soon as Beomgyu exited the room the bell rang*
Taehyun- I'll get it!
Beomgyu- the fuck-
Taehyun- o-oh wait yeah...
Beomgyu- I'll get it! *Beomgyu went towards the main door and opened it*
Yeonjun- Where's my baby at!? *Yeonjun said as he pushed Beomgyu out of his way*
Soobin- what you just said!?
Yeonjun- I-I mean where-
Kai- AHHHHHHHHH! *kai screamed as he ran inside taehyun and Beomgyu's shared room...and Soobin, yeonjun and Beomgyu also went Inside the room after him*
Taehyun- oh god kai!
Kai- I missed you!! *Kai said and kissed Taehyun's cheek out of excitement*
Taehyun- oh shit..... *taehyun said and looked up to see Beomgyu's face who was death glaring the Youngers...kai realised it too and also looked up to see Beomgyu's face*
Kai- I swear that's a genuine mistake I am sorry please *kai jointed his hands*
Beomgyu- lol it's okay... *Beomgyu laughed*
Soobin- go beomgyu get me something to eat i am hungry
Beomgyu- you fucker-
Taehyun- yeah I am hungry too
Beomgyu- ah don't worry daddy I'll get something for you to eat right away *beomgyu once again exited the room*
Yeonjun- he a bitch!
Soobin- don't worry baby it's okay
Yeonjun- aww... *Yeonjun said and pecked Soobin's lips*
Kai- eww why y'all fucking right here
Yeonjun- we aren't..........yet...!