•~3~•

{New Alley}

(Y/n)
" augh, those motherf*ckers. Man, I just want to have fun! UGH! "

She sighs. As she looks around the room and groans. (Y/n) wish that she can fight with anyone. But then, she had an idea... As the door of the room opens, this time.

It was Hank.

(Y/n) smirks as she looks at the huge guys in front of her. Being in front of the guy who created many massive genocides. Yet, (Y/n) shows no trace of fear in her face. Just a sh*ta** grin.

(Y/n)
" hey there Wimbleton, what do you need this time, hmm? "

She asked. Hank just stares at her. She then huffs.

Hank
"checking out on you, nothing special."

(Y/n) roll her eyes. Of course.

(Y/n)
" Wow, how kind of you"

(Y/n) said in a sarcastic tone with a chuckle.

(Y/n)

" so... You said that I'm special, hm? Where's the special part exactly? I'm not like other girls? Wait, is there even a female in Nevada?"

(Y/n) asks.

Hank
"You're the same... Like me.. "

Hank said, (Y/n) raises an eyebrow as she seems interested.

(Y/n)
" oh... Now I get it. Hehe, well. I smell you're rotting. And I've heard of you at the A.A.H.W. that you die more than once, huh? Well me too, I got myself into sh*t twice. "

(Y/n) said chuckling, like she has no shame.

(Y/n)
" Such great memories, if only those f*ckers didn't bring me back I would like to stay there forever."

(Y/n) while holding her chin with both her hands as she huffs, annoyed slightly.

(Y/n)
" oh and, Hank. I have a request for you and 2B. "

Hank
" ...what is it... "

The spooky grin grew on (Y/n)'s face as she look at Hank menacingly.

(Y/n)
" can I join the dissenters? Aka, you guys. "

Thank look at (Y/n) through his red goggles. Even though his mask covered his face that you can barely tell how's he feeling.
But you can tell that he's thinking of something.

(Y/n)
" Take your time, Hankie!... I won't force you."
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
2B

" ... "

2B immediately goes silent when he hears what Hank told him about the female agent.
He's right, (Y/n) could be the key. But she's from the enemy, and she seems like she would betray them at any second.
2B sighs, he had never been this stressed before.

2B
" We need to give her a few times... Until we make sure that we can fully trust her. I've seen her a lot while I was an ordinary scientist in the A.A.H.W.... She's... Unpredictable. "

2B said. As he remembers that one time...

×° 2B's flashback °×

Toby, as he was busy with the files in his hands which makes him sighs.
There's too much sh*t after the incident. That woman agent blows herself into pieces just to stop the wave of zombies, even though her actions were succeeded.

But the Agency needs her, she's important for them.
But then, a familiar shadow figure walk passes the outside hallway. 2B nearly dropped his files as he walks out of the office and sees... Y/n.

She was alive, but of course. With many stitched scars on her body...

Toby/2B
" ah... Agent (Y/n), you're back. Are you alright-"

With the sound of a bone cracked. (Y/n) turns her head to 2B with a menacingly unsettling grin.

(Y/n)
" hello there, Dr. Toby. What do you need? "

(Y/n) said in a friendly way. 2B nearly scared sh*tless when she saw (Y/n)'s twitching (e/c) eyes that are wide open like her eyeballs would pop out in a minute. What the hell has she ton through?

(Y/n)
" any new mission for me?"

(Y/n) asked in excitement. 2B gulped nervously.

Toby
" not yet, you just got revived from Purgatory. You still need to rest for a few days. Plus if you're in the middle of combat, your stitched limbs will be torn apart. "

2B explains, (Y/n)'s smile completely dropped as she then walks away from the 2B while cursing under her breath.
2B exhales shakily.

2B
" first Hank... Now not her too.."

<ends>

// this chapter is trash what the f*ck am I writing a CRIAHSJJSJSJSJSN-//