Chapter 1 : The announcement

Y/N pov:

It was a normal school day when the principal announced that tomorrow  Tony Stark was coming to visit the school. Every one was happy except for me. I am not really a big fan of Tony. I think he is too full of  him of himself. Just then the lunch bell rang. I always have straight A's without learning so I never paid attention in class.

I met up with my friends by my locker. MJ, Ned and Peter were at history class and I was at science class. I went to twelfth grade classes even though I was sixteen. "Hey Y/N" MJ said. I then said "hi" as I closed my locker. Peter and Ned both said hey. We ate lunch and talked about school. You know the normal stuff. The bell rang again 4 more classes then it was time to go home. When the 4 classes finished I ran to the bus stop without saying goodbye. My mother said she had a surprise for me when she got home. I am hoping it would be a dog.

When I got home my mother made a announcement. "Hey honey, there is something I wanted to talk about." Pepper said. "Shoot mom." I said. "but first I want to know what the surprise is my curiosity is getting the best of me. " I said. "That is what I wanted to talk about." Pepper said. "OK then shoot." I said. We are sitting on the couch and I can see mom looks stressed. Then she finally says. "You are meeting your father tomorrow."