Chapter 20 (M)

Lisa's Pov.

After we ate, we just cuddle in bed while talking about the possible things that could happen now that I'm a college graduate and she was just in her second year in the coming school year.

I actually feel scared but I will still hold on to fact that we both love  each other.

"love, Somi was at my birthday party earlier."
I bluntly said, she suddenly looked at me.

I know that she feels insecure when Somi, is being talked about because she knows what Somi and I were before i met her . I also know that she hears a lot of bad things about me and Somi, so As much as possible I tell her the everything .

"I didn't invite her, I was just surprised when I saw her with her parents before I came home here."
I explained to her because I was nervous about the sudden change of expression on her face .

"just tell me you ignore her"
She asked briefly.

"No! i cant do that love, look  this is what happened. She was with her parents and I didn't want to be rude in front of them ,so i let her when she kiss me on the cheek. but only on the cheek love promise."
Trembling I told her .

"why are her parents there."
She asked again while frowning.

"I don't know, maybe they know my parents, about business. love , you know I love you and I won't do anything to ruin our relationship right?"

"I  trust you Lisa,just please don't ruin the trust I give you"
Fuck!! she is crying . I wiped her tears with my thumbs and kissed her head.

"hey, don't cry . i love you and i will always love you, so don't worry okay."
I told her as I stroked her back.

"i love you Lisa , but i hate your past. i hate myself that i wasn't the first......... first woman that owns you. I'm not your first kiss, i'm not your first sex, i'm not your first favorite girl. I hate myself because I think badly about everything , i can't stop myself from being annoyed because you met Somi, first before You met me. I'm sorry Lisa, if I think like this, I'm sorry if  I just can't stop myself from feeling this way."

My heart was broken as I looked at her my tears flowed without me  realizing it, I hugged her tightly.

"sorry Love, I can't  change my past but I can only promise you one thing, you are the first and last woman I will love."
I made sure of her , she nodded and she wipe her tears.

A deafening silence surrounded us as i calmed her down.What I told her is true I don't see myself in the future without her.

The presence of Somi's parents at the birthday party worries me. Damn it, I hope my suspicions are wrong or else, I will hate my parents.

I shook my negative thoughts away. That will never happen,  I'm sure that i can sacrifice everything just in case something bad happens, I'll choose Jennie no matter what happened.

I came back from my deep thought when I suddenly felt jennie's hand crawling inside my  caressing my abs.

I looked at her with confused look I thought she was asleep already.

" What are you doing ."
I was surprised when she suddenly  sat at my crotch.

"I think I already know the gift I'm going to give you."
She said as she gently lifted my clothes and I felt her deliberately rubbing her asses on my crotch.

"I think that's the best gift I'll receive for my birthday."  I grinned like an idiot thinking what would happen.

"what about birthday sex, what do you think?"
She asked me. I swallowed two consecutive lumps as she slowly took off her clothes in a sexy way.

I don't waste any second and i kissed her so intensly that she could no longer hold her moan that wated to escape from her lips.

"uhmmmmmmmm, take me again Love, take me there again"
she murmured in my mouth.

I grabbed her other boob with my hand and such her nipple .

"uhhhhh lisa"
she moaned loudly, now I know that he likes it whenever I suck or lick his nipple. She totaly undressed herself and grind her pussy in my pants, feeling me hard on.

"if you keep on doing that I might cum in no time my love."
I told her as I followed her every move.

She didn't stop, she continued riding my cock through my pants.

I cant help myself from biting my lower lip trying to surpass my moans because of the sensation she was giving me.

I smirked and she was shocked when I flipped our position and pinned her below me.

"I would love it when you do me, but i don't think i can take this anymore.  "
I told her and I continued to take off the rest of the coverings on my body.

I positioned myself between her thighs.

" are you ready"
I asked her as I rubbed my cock in front of her.

"It's up to you my love, go claim your present."
She whispered to me as she opened her arms to welcome me.

I kissed her on the lips before I slowly inserted my cock into her wet sex, we closed our eyes as we felt the same sensation.

"I love how your pussy chokes my cock, my love."
I told her .

"ohmm,"
She moaned loudly as I started to move from slow until I speed up.

She closed her eyes as she clenched her fist on the blanket because I fucked her so hard.

"Lisaaa im Cumming"
She scream my name.

"cum with me my love"
I answer and continue to pound her.

I held on to the headboard for support as her boobs bounced next to each thrust of my cock inside her.

Several consecutive thrusts we simultaneously released our cum inside her.

I collapsed on top of her while my cock was still buried in her entrance  emptying myself inside her.We both gasped for breath, I kissed her passionately our lips parted she touched my cheek while smiling.

"Happy Birthday Love, i love you"
she said and slowly closed her eyes. I kissed her on the forehead and slowly pulled out my cock.

I took a clean cloth and I wiped the remaining mixed cum that flowed on her thighs when I pulled out my cock.  I took a clean boxer and shirt put it on her, I also got dressed and lay down next to her.

"i love you my Love, thank you"
I whispered to her, I hugged her i fix our blanket and decided to go to sleep.