Shoto Takahashi (A.O.T OC)

Shoto Takahashi

高橋松濤

Titan Transformation:

Lava/Fire Titan

溶岩/ファイアタイタン

Born: 15/2/834

Born: 15/2/834

Residence: Shiganshina District

Family:

James Williams (Father, Deceased)

Yuki Takahashi (Mother) (Training Instructor)

Age: 

 (845) 11

(850) 16

(854) 20

(857) 23

Height: 

(850) 184cm/6,0

(854) 190cm/6,2

(857) 195cm/6,3

16m (Titan)

Species: Human/Titan

Backstory: Shoto Takahashi is the fourth friend of Eren Yeager, Armin Arlet and Mikasa Ackerman.

He was there when Wall Rose was breached, he was with his father who was alive at the time, when he heard an explosion, he was so scared.

His father grabbed him by his arm and took him outside, out of site from the titans and the people. As he did, he told Shoto somethings he can't remember, but his father took out a needle with some liquid in it, and before he inserted in his son, he said something that Shoto did remember though, "I will always love you, son". Then, his father inserted the needle and after with that everything went black.

When Shoto woke up, he found himself a room he didn't recognize, and was looking around, scared. He heard the door open and closed, and it turns out it was his mother, Yuki.

Shoto was happy to see his mother, yet confused why he's in a different room the one he lived in. So, he asked his mother about it. His mother started explaining what happened, the fall of Wall rose, which Shoto was sad to hear that.

He was surprised to hear his mother found him in an alleyway, to which he asked why he was in the alleyway, his mother said she didn't know.

He then realized he doesn't know where his friends are, so he asked his mother where they are. She then said that they have taken refuge in a town not to far from where they're at.

So, they left to find his friends. They finally made it to where the people took refuge. It took at least 30 mins to find them, but finally they found them talking to each other. Shoto called out to them, and they look with different expressions, Eren looked relieved, Armin looked with disbelief and Mikasa was wide eyed with tears. They all ran up to him and hugged him and laughing.

After the reunion, Shoto's mother decided to take them all in to live with her.

In the year 850, Shotoand his friends decided to join the 104th Training Corps to defeat the titans,find answers to why the titans appeared in the first place and save humanity.

Theme song: From Ruin... We Rise by Shadow of Intent