How they feel about PDA

Disclaimer: Sort of lemon-ish, but it isn't as bad as some other stuff I've done... Enjoy!

PDA (Public Display of Affection)

🥦Midoriya🥦

He gets a bit blushy when you hold hands in public, and he doesn't really mind a small kiss on the cheek or something short like that. But he doesn't like too much PDA. He'll get embarrassed or feel that he's making people feel weird if you sit on his lap or make-out with him in public.

💥Bakugou💥

He doesn't mind PDA, in fact, he couldn't give less of a shit about what others think. But he won't go out doing it with you in public. He says, "Who cares what they think? I want to show everyone that you're mine." Usually he'll put his hand in the back pocket of your pants; but if they don't have a pocket, he'll put his arm around your shoulders. And yes, he's smacked your butt multiple times in public.

🔥Todoroki

He'll hold your hand, kiss your cheek or lips, and he won't mind giving or receiving stuff like that. Sometimes he doesn't care what you guys do in public, but other times he'll feel a bit awkward. So you guys have set a limit to what you both do in public.

🗻Kirishima🗻

Sometimes instead of holding you by your waist, he'll carry you on his back. This goes to show how much he cares about PDA. He'll do all the things except do it with you in public. He's manly and he cares about how other people around him feel. So if he feels that people are getting awkward, he'll stop being super touchy and lower the amount of touch that you guys do.

Kaminari

He couldn't care less about what people think. As long as you guys are making any sort of physical contact, he'll be happy. He likes showing you off and letting people know that you guys love each other. He's willing to show people that he loves you at any time and moment.

💜Shinsou💜

He really doesn't care at all. He'll make-out with you semi-publicly, like in an alleyway or in a mall bathroom, and he doesn't care if you guys get dirty stares from others. He says, "If you get stared at or judged, it just means your doing something right and they're just jealous."

🐙Tamaki🐙

He gets super blushy when you're only holding hands in private, so you can imagine what he's like in public. Once, you kissed his cheek as a 'thank you' because he bought you something. Yeah, he almost passed out that very second. So since then, the most PDA you've ever done is holding hands.

🖐Shigaraki🖐

Since you guys are widely know villains, you can't really draw too much attention to yourselves. But he really likes to hold your hand while he wears his gloves or put his arm around your waist. And you don't really mind small kisses on the cheek or on the lips. As long as they're small and quick, you and him will be perfectly fine.

🖤Dabi🖤

You guys can't really go in public; but when you can, you guys have to do the most you can to not get much attention since you're both very widely known villains. And when you do go out, he doesn't let go of you. Whether he's holding your hand, putting his arm around your shoulders, or holding you close by your waist, he's always finding a way to keep you near him and protected.