Chapter 2: mystery man

"Ok, ok, I am a hybrid between a flamingo and potato that ran so fast that I flew off my home world and shot here. I was created by a mad scientist. When I got here, I realized I was too slow to travel a lot. you can call me palingo" the man dropped his arm. The blaster dropped to the ground. The man started to clap. *Clap. Clap. Clap. * "Bahahaha" the man was...LAUGHING but at what? "What is so funny!" "Ha what is a palingo! Hahahahahahahaha...HAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHA." "You're in BIG luck because I'm a scientist, analyst, chemist, lab technician, tester, researcher," "I GET THE POINT!" "Good. Come with me." "ok" said the palingo. They went to the basement. The mysterious man threw a shoe at a lever on the left wall. It split the far wall into two. It opened to reveal a testing chamber. There were several tables covered with beakers. There were what seemed like 70 pairs of goggles and 50 pairs were broken. To the right there was a large tube about the size of the palingo. On the left of the large tube there was a large pedestal which was covered in boutons, leavers and wires. One wire led to a large tube. The man began." behold, the need for speed 2000 (patent pending)" "now get in" the man instructed. The palingo was very hesitant. "uhhhhh, sure?" said palingo. He put one foot in. Then the other. He turned around and the man vanished. The palingo looked to his right and saw the man at the pedestal. The man raised his hand. The palingo started "wait is the safe for my heal-AHHHHHH" the man cut him off by pressing the big red button on the pedestal. The tube was up with a yellow liquid. The man quickly ran to the other side of the room and grabbed the lever. He counted "1...2..." he paused "3!" He yanked the lever down and then the liquid evaporated into pure light. It was so bright that the man had to look at the wall behind him so that his eyes didn't get disintegrated, and his eyes still hurt, and he wasn't even looking at the light. Bolts of lightning shot across the room, shocking things. The lightning was red hot and could probably cook 3 full course meals! The light stopped with a "spufzzz" the man turned around and opened his eyes. The glass was gone and the palingo was there, electricity was snapping trough his Vein's.