Ch.1

Amber's Pov
I was running for my live they were back again.They already kill my parents . What else did they want. My brother? My best friend? My daughter? Ok they can't have them especially my daughter Olivia or liv for short. I would protect her. I don't care if I get hurt. I already have been enough. I keep running holding Olivia. I speed up faster and faster. I fall to the ground. I heard Olivia cry. I jump up awake from that nightmare. I look to Olivia crying. I pick her up and try to calm her down. She must be hungry. I carry her down stairs into the kitchen. I see Jackson and Jade making a love scene. I think really the kitchen not in a room. I fake cough. Jackson looks at me. " Can you be a good brother and change her. " I ask holding out Liv. Jackson takes her. Finally I got that broke up. Jackson comes back with Liv. "Here!" Jackson said. "Thank you." I said going to feed Liv. " Hey I'm going for a walk after I feed her. " I said. "Ok" Jade and Jackson said. I put up the food, get the stroller , and put Liv in it for a walk. I walk out the door. Finally away I can't handle that love scene. I don't have a mate. They always bug me about it too. I really don't want a mate. I could care less either way.