even though im sad...im happy pt1

she o my lovley little readers...

i have desided to update my story becuase the movie i watched was very very very desturbing..i had taken my cousin there because i had gotten paid 60 dollars for babysitting and its 5 dollar tuesdays so...yeah...

She wanted to watch the spongebob movie....it was funny but  they did to much and i think i may have a time sleeping just knowing that that movie is still out there............

So i at least hope that you night goes well because....i might be having a hard time sleeping...

well im just gonna leave a part one to this becuse its kinda late . enjoy!

Your pov.

It was mornign like....six 'o'clock mabey..

i was mabey thinking about going to school since im feeling much better.When i sat up in the bed natsu opened his eye's.

"y/n what are you doing up go back to sleep you dont have to go to school remeber?"I turned around to look at his face.

"im ready to go back im feeling better...plus i need a private teacher to help me with the leesons that ive fallen behind on."I kissd his cheek and stood off the bed.

"and whos your teacher...gray?...jellal?...erza-"Then i through a pillow at him.

"its you ..you idot."i siad in a playfull tone.

"okay thats eough with the pillows y/n."He sood off the bed and i got scrared and yelped as i ran in the bathroom with him chassing me.

"ahhh..natsu get outtt!"I siad pushing him out ...after that i took a shower so we can head to school

1 hour later...

"what the heck y/n that was mean!" i giggled as i heard natsu scold me.He was mad that i had poured ice down his shirt becuase he wouldnt get out the bathroom after i told him to get out.

"what everrr you totaly had it coming....stop being a pervert and mabey ill stop being mean."I crossed my arms.

When we got into the school gates i held  natsu's hand."hey natsu.."he turned to face me.

"yeah-"I kissed him on hi slips befor we heard whooing and kissy noises comming form the highschoolers.

I blushed and backed away.Then i say gray and erza talking to each other.

"hey look it erza and gray...lets say hi to them!"Then natsu's eyes wonderd somewere els.

"nah....you go ahead y/n."I nodded and ran towards them.

"gray...erza!"When they looked up i was already hugging them.

"hey y/n."Then both said aat the same time.

"hi y/n, how are you holding up?"I heard gray ask.I let go of them ."Well im pretty fine now...I miss you both..man...not havign your friends around is boring..but natsu was there somtimes when he came home form school."

Thats good to hear y/n."Erza smiled at me but i couldnt help but smile back.

"hey y/n wanna go with me and juvia to hand out..i wanted to get soem icream with her but she asked if you could come along."I smiled as i heard juvia wanted to see me."shure of coarse."Getting back with my friends was always fun.

Lucy pov.         wham....bring on the schokkkerrrr

I was waiting for natsu to come to school when i saw him walk in with that same girl that was on his phone...she was so much pretteir than me...no wonder natsu would date her.

She hugged him and then kissed him as people were making fun of them...but in a good way.

I saw her run of to gray nad erza and she hugged them as natsu walked towards me.

"he luce."I waved to him and smiled."hey natsu...goodmoning."Then i looked over at hi girlfriend agian talking to gray.

"oh is that your girlfriend natsu?"i asked pointing to her.

"yeha she is..."Then i looked down.

"shes so pretty...."I heard him lagh...

"of coarse shes pretty.....Thats why i love her!....not beacause she's like pretty as in 'you look cute'...shes pretty on the inside...she amazing...her personality is what i love most about her...so of coarse ill love her!"Natsu didnt kno wwhat he was saying.he was mmaking every thing worse for me.

"oi......stop that."I felt my cheeks get a sharp pain.."ouch...stop natsu!"He was pinching my cheek.

"no...you look creepy when your not smiling...but you look amazing when you do.... so smile!"I blushed as i slapped his hand away and nodded.

"hey natsu...why doest she hang out with you?"I asked becuase she was talking to gray alot....and natsu hates gray.

"oh...she hang out with me...its just that she saying hi to gray becuase she hasent seen every on ein aboutu a week."Then a thought came ot my mind.

"hey natsu....when you said i was your only friend as a girl thats still sane ...what abotu erza.."Then natsu paused with a scared look.

"okay the key word of the day is   'sane'....erza does not count as 'sane'....shes a monster with red hair..."He shiverd as i laughed.

"okay...just dont let her here you say that.."He nodded as we both stated laghing.

"natsu...!"i heard somebody call a her girl friend ran over here...o great..

"what is it y/n."I heard natsu say.

"gray asked if you wanna coem get icream after school?"Then natsu shook his head.

"no thanks i dont like that stripper...i dont think you should go either.."I knew it....natsu is so over protective.

"i know...he siad juvia asked me to becuase she wanted to hang out with me....gray is jut going becuase hes juvias girlfriend....or do you want me to ditch them both and go with you."she talks a lot...

"i like your second idea better y/n."I slung his arm around her waist...oh god hes makin gthis so much more worse for me...Then i heard him slap his hand away.

"natsu were at school....behave or els the ice shall return"Then he pulled some randome bag of ice out her back pack as i saw natsu jolt away.

"w-where the hell did you get that!?"i saw natsu get scared.

"i have my ways....and so does this ice..."she stepped closer to him as he ran away.

"ahahhaa...aww natsu your soooo brave.."She put the ice back in her bag.

"oh hi...are you natsu's friend?"She turned to me as i nodded.

"yeah...im lucy..."

"hi im y/n....its nice to meet you-"Then natsu slug her over his shoulder.

This is the worst day ever.

"n-natsu pu tme downnnn~~!!"she screamed wow they like to play alot huh...natsu doesnt play with me like that..

"ahhh sombody...anym body...erza gray lucy helpppp meee~~!!"she started kicking and crying.

"nope me and you are gonna have a little meeting in the janitors closet on what happens when you chase me with ice."Then she started kicking him agian.

"natsuuuu nooo!!! help me lucyyyyy!!!"Then the door to the school closed as natsu walked in there with her...

There a cray couple and so perfect for eachother..

even though im sad...im happy..

sorry for the late chappy vote comment bye

this is only part one so thxx for reading

byeeee