pt.2 were all skittle buddies!

Hello you guys its update time yay and i got some sad knews....

i have to tgo with my auntie this wekkedn withc means i have to update on my phone......and that means....

"cue the 'dun dun dunnnnnnnn music'"

short chapters....i know you all hat eshort chapters... admit it!

i hate em two!

but life isnst fiarrrrrrrrrrrrrrr...

so for now enjoy the chapters and guys...' comment mor ei love hereing you comment it makes me feel like i did somthing today..

that made people smilee..

so comment and vote..

enjoy the chapterr..

Lucy's pov.

"you baka why did you do that!?"Natsu and y/n were fighting about draggng her in the janitors closet..

oh i swear that the generation after this may be more imature than natsu.

"aww im sorry but your just so adorable y/n"Natsu stater piching her cheeks.

We were sitting in class as natsu was siiting in the middle of me and y/n, but natsu was turned around to y/n.

"let my face go damn it natsu!"she stuck her tongue at him and he pinched it with his fingers holding it out of her mouth.

"hey watch your language y/n...do youo kiss your mother with that mouth..?"Then all of a sudden it was quiet.

"wait im sorry i didnt mean it like that-"The she slapped his hand away.

"what ever natsu leave me alone."She layed her head on the desk and covered her face around her so no one could see he face.

Natsu had told me that her mom died when she was small.....i feel her pain.

"y/n im sorry please forgive me."Then i tapped natsu's shoulder.

"just give her some time i dont think shes mad shes jut sensitive about it okay?"I whiperd in his ear so she couldnt hear me in her moment of greeving.

He nodded and looked down i dont think he felt realy good about what he had siad to her either.

"wow you guys have an on and off relationship huh-"Then natsu interupt me.

"no ...we dont."Then i realized what i said and felt like that one person who just has to say that.

"oh im sorry i didnt mean it that way i just-"Then natsu hugged me .

"its okay you dont got to worry."He whisperd in my ear, i felt realy bad...im in love with natsu but he has a girlfriend...i dont wanna hurt her...im no tthat type of perso who goes and steels boys i like form other people.....

Im a person who would hide my feeling o that others can enjoy them...and i'd rather have natsu as a friend than being nothing to him...

Natsu let go of me and smiled then i noticed somthing that almost made me laugh.

"umm natsu you got a little......never  mind i got it."I pulled a hankey out my hand bag and whiped off natsu' mouth..

he had lipgloss on i tbecuase im guessing its what happend when natsu took her into the closet.

"o-oh im sorry"He scratched the back of his head blshing as i laghed.

All of a sudden the teacher walked in.