Part 1

I wake up from the sound of my alarm Clock,  "shit." it was 8:39 I was 9 minutes late for School. I stand up and go to dress up real quick and leave, to go to School.

After I was at the front door of my School I rush in and didn't watch out as I bump into someone "ouch!" I said out loud as I fall on the floor. I look up to the person, I've never seen him here before, he must be new... he looks down at me with a cold look, offering me an Hand and pulling me up as I accept.

I push off the dust from my clothes after I was standing back on my two feet. "Be more careful next time." he says and walks away.

A thought was going through my head... wow he's cute....shit! I forgot all about class! I rush to my class, being forced to listen to the teacher complain about not going late to sleep, and doing everything fast to not come late, bla bla bla... and finally sit down on my seat.

After a little bit of boring ass chemistry stuff, the door opens and someone is standing in front of the exit, "Ah! There you are." the Teacher says mad, "Sorry, I didn't know where to go, this School is like a labyrinth." the person said and walks in. Another handsome guy...in my class, once again. Sadly. "Anyways, please introduction yourself." The teacher said once again and tell him to come to the front, "Hey, my name is Koya I am 16 years old and I like to read books. My favorite is Harry Potter. Nice to meet you all." He says with a friendly smile. Wah- he's hot...

"Okay.. all seats are taken I see, oh! Exept that one next to Y/n. You can sit there Koya." our teacher says, shit!

Why me?! Aaah-! I am gonna get embarrassed, I will stutter and then start talking shit, Fuck-! Not next to me..!

He was already sitting next to me, which I didnt notice because I was almost drowning in my thoughts.

"Hi there." he said "O-oh..hi!"we both turned back to listening to the teacher...

The hours flowed like centuries. I saw the time, another 5 torturous minutes. Shortly before the end, the teacher told us "Divide into groups of 8 people." I immediately looked at Chimmy one of my friends and we arranged the team. Me, Chimmy and 5 of his friends. RJ, Tata, Mang, Thomas (who we also called TommyInnit because he is a famous Gaming Youtuber) and Cooky. We are 7... I looked around, the only one left was the new student, Koya ~.

Mang, as the most social of us, asked to come to our team. Although a little hesitant Koya said yes. Tata offered to host us at his house for the project because it was big....

-----------------------------------------------------------------
𝐻𝑜𝑝𝑒 𝑦𝑜𝑢 ℎ𝑎𝑣𝑒 𝑎 𝑛𝑖𝑐𝑒 𝑑𝑎𝑦/𝑛𝑖𝑔ℎ𝑡, 𝑎𝑛𝑑 𝑡ℎ𝑎𝑡 𝑦𝑜𝑢 𝑙𝑖𝑘𝑒𝑑 𝑡ℎ𝑖𝑠 𝑝𝑎𝑟𝑡! 𝐷𝑜𝑛𝑡 𝑓𝑜𝑟𝑔𝑒𝑡 𝑡𝑜 𝑑𝑟𝑖𝑛𝑘 𝑠𝑜𝑚𝑒 𝑤𝑎𝑡𝑒𝑟 𝑎𝑛𝑑 𝑒𝑎𝑡 𝑓𝑜𝑜𝑑(-𝑲𝒐𝒏𝒊)
"𝕟𝕠, 𝕒𝕤𝕤"(-𝑯𝒚𝒆𝒐𝒏𝒋𝒊𝒏)
𝑋𝐷 𝑠𝑡𝑜𝑟𝑦 𝑚𝑎𝑑𝑒 𝑏𝑦: DinaBatagia and Hyeonjinpark127 <3