David x reader

Request by Megpizzacat in FUCKING FEBRUARY

So uhm
Hello there :D

I finally got my lazy ass to finish that story. Maybe it's not perfect, I hope you like it tho ≧﹏≦.

Also I'm sorry that you had to wait about idk like 8 MONTHS 💀

Alright let's get to the one shot

----------------------------------

"And Y/N wins. Again." Said Mark as you were finishing the round of DnD. "Is it just me, or it's getting really boring?" He added.
"Why don't we play something else, like... Truth or dare?" You suggested. Well, everything would be better than another round of Dungeons and Dragons. The others agreed- after all, it wasn't a bad idea. Truth or dare seems like a very basic game, but it's fun, right? Especially when you are friends with people like the Elders, you never know what are they able to think of.

The game started, and the first few rounds went pretty normal, there was nothing special in questions asked or dares given. It was your turn again. "Mark, truth or dare?"
"Well I'm not stupid, truth." said Mark.
"Oh well then, what was the most embarrassing moment of your life?"
Various events flew through Mark's brain. Then, the rest of the group heard an answer from him and moved on with the game.
"Since it's my turn now, I have something very special for David. Truth or dare?" Said Mark with a smirk on his face. You could tell that he was actually planning something very, very interesting.
"Uhh, I guess I'll go with dare..." Said David without really thinking about his decision. Mark let out a chuckle before telling David his dare.
"Well, David, I dare you to reveal us your crush" As Mark said it, David started to blush like hell. His entire face was looking like a tomato now.
"W-well, I- uh..." David stuttered out, obviously embarrassed. And Mark definitely wasn't helping.
"You can't tell us you don't have a crush, everyone knows that you do" He said, creating even bigger tension than before.
"What if I won't tell you?" David asked, trying to avoid fulfilling his dare.
"Then *I* will tell everyone in this room who is your crush. How does that sound?" Said Mark, clearly proud of himself creating a situation from which David could not possibly run away.
"Come on David, it can't be that bad, you know you can trust us" Said Y/N, making David even more anxious than he was before.
"Alright... I guess I have no choice" Started David. He knew he couldn't run away from that dare, yet he still was scared about the reaction he would get by revealing his long time crush.
"My crush is... You, Y/N" Said the boy, blushing like crazy "I will accept it if you won't want to hang out with me ever again" he quickly added. The faces of others were, well, not very surprised. Except for Y/N. She was very confused about the whole situation, but also happy. In fact, she had a crush on David for some time now. She just didn't find a right moment to confess. And now, now was that perfect time.
"You know David, uh- I like you too, actually..." Said the girl without hesitation. "W-wait, really?" Asked David "Yeah you dork, now come here" Y/N said as she leaned in to kiss David. They got interrupted in the middle of everything, by no one else than Barry and Mark "Get a room you two!" said Mark, on what Y/N and David giggled "Come on, let's get to my place" suggested David and the girl agreed.

The two lovers quickly left, leaving their friends alone. They spent the evening watching movies and cuddling on the couch. And they lived happily ever after. Good ending: achieved.

✨The end✨

------------------------

It's kinda shorter than I thought it would be tho-
Anyway sorry for the long wait again, hope you enjoyed!