"I love you so"

A/N : This is written in Scara's POV, so when it says "I"  think of scara! alright,, enjoy!

"Hey- Hey, calm down, we can get out of here.. shh.. It's alright." Those were the words my beloved Kazuha said to me before we got in the car, holding hands, as I cried silently. The fatui had given information on Singora's death.. No, No.. Rosalyne's  death. The traveler. That stupid traveler. That stupi- I was taken aback from my thoughts when the samurai kissed me. "Hey, you don't look so good. Do you want to take a few weeks off?" I nodded, and my grip on his bandaged hand tightened, earning a tiny 'ow' from him. "S..orry.." I uttered, my voice weak and          pathetic. "I'm sorry about the Inazuma mission, I heard what happened." 

 A singular, pathetic tear snuck across my face, as my whimper from crying became audible sobs. "I'm sorry- Did I say something wrong-" I sniffled and tried to wipe away the tears that refused to stop flowing. "I-m-" I sniffled again.  "Alri-ght..." I shook my head as I buried my face in between my legs. "I'm not alright." My breath hitched in my throat, and we got home. He gave me his hoodie, and cuddled up with me on the couch.   "It's  okay, baby.. It's fine.." He whispered sweet nothings, and I buried my face in his chest, staining his band t-shirt with tears and snot.  "I'm-" hic. "Sorry-" hic. He held me closer, kissing my forehead. I felt pressure on my heart fade away effortlessly. "I-" hic. "Love you so-" I was interrupted by another kiss. "Mm- I love you too," I saw the world's brightest smile, on the love of my life's face,  and everything bad, sad, mad, depressing; it all faded away.  

It was the best feeling of relief in my life. And I hold true to the statement to this day.

"I love you. I- I love you so much,"

A/N: This one made me feel flashbacks to when my great grandfather died. I could barely cope with knowing I'd never hear him sing his stupid songs, and give me hugs. 

"I love coffee, I love tea, I love you and you love me"

                                         -Papa Pete, rest in peace.

Have a good day/night/evening.