Beginning to Hell - Chapter 1

It was my first day of fourth grade. Momma always told me good grades would put me in a special place in this world, and that I'd be somebody someday if I did well in my studies. While dad said it was all about the sports. I had just one brother who was my fraternal twin. We were buddies since we were in the womb, always called him my Day 1 Nigga. Life couldn't have gotten any better, until one day I left for school, and came back with no one home. I walked in to pictures shattered on my floors, windows broken and half my family missing.

"Mom!...Mom it' me, where are you?"

"Mom..I'm home from school.." I kept shouting and looking...no one.

"Dad?? Josh!! You guys I'm home!!"

A strange man dressed in all black came out of my parents bedroom, with two others dressed similar to him following behind.

"That must be the other son, Get him."

The men rushed over to my side grabbing both of my arms securing it well so I had no way of escaping.

"What are you doing?! Let go of me!" I shouted. "MOM!!! DAD!!!"

"Shut him up. Put him in the car and let's get out of here."

We drove far. I had no idea where I was. We stopped towards an alley which looked like a dump. No one but me and the two men with that guy were there.

"Let's see how well you fight." The older man said.

"I'm only 10!!"

"Get him."

Within seconds the two men pushed me around, while one's fist went across my face. I fell back as my nose began to bleed

"Don't be a wuss, fight back you little shit!"

I tried punching, but the guy caught my first while exchanging his to my gut. I fell back once more beginning to vomit, while they both continued kicking me vigorously until I lost all consciousness.

"Jonathan Fatu.." The man said to me.

"You are now my property. Which means from here on out I will raise you as my own. If you ever leave or betray me, you die."

I held my stomach looking at the man

"Since you are considered my new son, you will no longer be Jonathan Fatu, your new identity, Jimmy Uso. You got it?"

I nodded through fear and cried to myself quietly

"Get him cleaned up and something to eat." He said while leaving.