Buy Me - Chapter Two

10 years later

Jimmy's POV
As I got older I spent my life hunting, killing, stealing and worse. Day by day my heart grew less from the evil I've seen and done within the last 10 years. I've given up searching for my parents and my brother,  they're now just my past. Although I was raised by a strange man who called himself Umaga, I lived alone.

"Jimmy, boss will be here reguarding our case."

"Alright."

Umaga enters the room with files the boys needed.

"Hello sir. Are you well?" Roman and I said respectfully.

"Let's get straight to the point. This African American man owns a kick boxing shop in Florida."

"What about him?" Roman adds

"LET ME FINISH" Boss screams furiously as he slams his fists against my desk.

"Sorry sir."

"This man has taken loans from us for TWO YEARS NOW. Not a single penny has he given back in return." He walks over towards the softball bags reaching for a bat.

"I think it's time you boys pay his shop a little visit."

Roman and I looked at each other for a moment

"NOW!" He roared. "If he doesn't have my money by tonight.." He motioned his finger across his neck.

Roman and Jimmy drove over to the  man's kickboxing shop as commanded. It was located in a very poor area where not too many people were located. The boys spotted the old man who owned the shop and instantly walked over to "handle business."

I walked over to the front of the glass door. I would've opened it like a civil person but this fool done locked it. I clenched my fists and punched into the glass, leaving everything else to shatter. I walked in while Roman followed my side.

"Where's the money? " I asked.

He didn't answer, he just stared at the ground.

"Do you take me as a joke?" I said walking closer to him.

"Please...my daughter will be coming home from school soon, not in front of her."

"You should of thought about that two years ago. WHERE IS THE FUCKIN' MONEY?"

"T-t-tomorrow.....tomorrow I'll have it ready...please leave..m-my daughter will be here soon..." He pleaded.

I looked over the broken window, noticing a High School girl with books and a paper in her arms.

"Th-that's her...please leave the back way...please."

I looked at Roman. For the first time in years my heart felt sympathy for this situation.

"Nah man, just kill him." He insisted while raising a gun at the man.

I grabbed his arm, taking the gun as well. I turned back to the man.

"We'll be back tomorrow. Keep your word." Roman and I left through the back as the man pleaded.

"What the fuck was that?"

"Don't talk now. Let's just go."

"I'll be back, I'm gonna go see my brother...and Jimmy."

"What?"

"Don't ever do that again....Boss will kill you..." He said then walked over to his car and left.

I got in my car and just sat there remembering pieces of my childhood that's traumatized me. There was no way I could do that to another family. I sat there looking at my old family pictures until someone started knocking at my window. I looked up, it was the High School girl from before. I rolled down my window.

"Go back inside, you shouldn't be talking to strangers." I told her.

"How much does my dad owe you?"
She questioned me with sincere eyes.
"You shouldn't worry of that. Forreal, go back inside."

"Sir please just tell me." She begged.

"$28,678. Go inside now."

"I'll pay it." She said.

"What? You' still in school, how the hell you gonna' pay that? Just get inside and quit playing games. You can get yourself killed."

"What if...you bought me instead." She said.

I looked at her speechless. A High School girl sacraficing herself for her dad's mistake. But while I was staring at her, the more I began to realize how beautiful she was.

"If you buy me, I will do and be everything you need...just please..."

"Tell me your name."

"Trinity...Trinity Mccray."

"Today, Trinity, you've just made the biggest mistake of your life."