22

February 22, 2021

Good evening Diary, me and Flora was in the couch now watching some K-drama, I was happy that I'm not watching the TV by myself now cause Flora is with me she said that she likes K-drama but her so called *Parents* didn't allow her to watch and I feel bad for her and tomorrow I need to go in Flora's school for something that I don't know and I'm nervous right now cause what if Flora did something or if she fights with her classmates and I'm not in the mood to write in this Diary today so see ya tomorrow Diary."

Night night."

Chim."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Psh, K-drama!" Yoongi whisper as he looks at Namjin, Taekook couples who's now feeding each other as Hoseok watched them in awieee. ......Yeah stop that lovey dovey of yours Namjin couple and Taekook couple!" Hoseok said as Taehyung giggles and looked at Hoseok. ......Bleh, go to your so called *crush* Y/N and ask her to be your Girlfriend!" Taehyung said as Hoseok blushed a little. ......But sadly Y/N doesn't love him *evil laugh*!" Jin said as he laughs. ......Oh timing Y/N is in your back now Hoseok!" Taehyung said while pointing at Hoseok's back as Hoseok stunned. ......H-hello guys!" Y/N greeted while waving her hand as Taehyung and Jin waved back with a wide smile on their face. ......Hello Y/N!" Taehyung greeted back as he stand up and pull Y/N beside Hoseok as Y/N sit down with a red face as she looked down. ......So why are you here btw, well are you here for Hoseok? Taehyung playfully asked as Hoseok and Y/N blushed more. ......N-no, I was walking when I heard my name coming from your mouth!" Y/N shyly answered as Taehyung giggles as he sat in Jungkook's lap and Hoseok feel sad inside of him when he heard the answer of Y/N that Taehyung asked. ......Oh I have a game later, do you want to Join, Y/N? Taehyung asked as Y/N shyly nodded. ......This will be fun!" Jin said feeling excitement. ......Btw, do you have any friends in here Y/N? Jin asked as Y/N shakes her head while the Namjin and Taekook couples looked at each other. ......Aww what a poor girl!" Taehyung said while pouting...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A/N: Yieee Y/N is in this story and it's my first time that I inter Y/N in my stories 😭😭, but it's fine so now I will say bye now."

Please don't forget to Comment Vote follow and Share guys☺️☺️☺️."

I PURPLE YOU GUYS 💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜."

Author Sam."