--| PROLOGUE |--

"STRING THEORY..."

~~~

"String theory envisions a multiverse in which our universe is one slice of bread in one cosmic loaf."

~~~

Hello, everybody!

Welcome to the official Marvel OC / Individual roleplaybook!

Essentially, this is a space where I will be posting all of my Marvel OCs. It also serves as an individual roleplay book where anyone can roleplay with characters that are posted!

—TO CLARIFY—
- These OC's and their stories are MY OWN. Please do not copy them. If you take inspiration, please ask me first before anything.
- these OCs are inspired by the Marvel Cinematic Universe AND Marvel Cómics. I don't strictly follow MCU storylines/ timelines nor do my OCs.
- I do strictly LITERATE roleplays. No exceptions.

(** NOTE; this book wasn't always exclusively a Marvel book. I had other fandom ocs on here and they will be relocated to new OC books!)

~~

Welcome to my multiverse.

~~

ALSO
I've published a book titled "WHAT IF..." That contains short stories about some of the OCs you will find in here.

Some of them are expansions and details of the OCs backstories and others are just random scenarios i thought would be interesting, or ship one shots, but either way, it's a cool little thing and I encourage you to check the stories out of you'd like!

~~~

"The other slices would be displaced from ours in some extra dimension of space."