Finding Anamika - Short Story

Mumbai everywhere in newspaper on television there is the one News.  WHERE IS ANAMIKA ANAND!  Many police officers are searching for Anamika.  The famous actress disappeared without a trace.  Her family and fans are worried.  Has the pretty Anamika been kidnapped or is  an accident happened? These both speculations are the top news in whole India and in the film industry!

Meanwhile, police officers and family members look for clues in Anand's family House. Vijay messed up the bedroom.  He was looking for clues.  Where was his wife?  He was very worried.  Suddenly he saw Anamika's diary in a box.  He took it.  and he read it:

Hey diary.  Today I start to write in you.  I've thought about it for a long time, but right now I need a friend who can hear me.  I hope you will become a good listener, because I will entrust you with everything that I cannot tell anyone!  I'm alone!  Actually, I'm not alone.  I am an actress a mother and a wife.  I have fans and family around me, but I still feel alone!

While I write to you now, I am waiting for my husband.  It's 4:50 a.m. and I'm waiting. Actually the evening before started very well.

A big Filmaward took place.  Awards were given and a big party was to be held afterwards.  One by one, stars celebrities came to red carpet.  But all eyes were waiting for the most beautiful of them all ... for me! When I got out of my car, all the cameras turned towards me.  Lights everywhere.  Everyone wanted to photograph me.  I wasn't new but every time I felt special.

After I was photographed, my husband got out of the car too.  The famous filmmaker Mr. Vijay Anand.  Yes he is my husband.  Many people think I'm lucky.  But for me he was a punishment.  He was my misfortune!  We both stood in the middle of the stage and let ourselves be photographed without end.  After that, I also gave a few short interviews.  Everywhere next to me - my husband.  He paid so much attention to what I said.  He often spoke in the middle of my sentence.  He was constantly checking me out.  He controlled me permanently! But I didn't mind!

We went into the great hall where the film awars was taking place.

Of course, I also got an award.  My husband made sure of that.  But I was also very talented.  I mean still I am.  After the award I wanted to go back but Vijay didn't.  He wanted to go to the party.  So I had to go with him.  I like the film industry, I also like the events but Party ... I don't like it.  But it is part of it.

I would rather be at home next to my kids and sit on the couch.  But Vijay is very different.  I always want to be with people.  Celebrate, do fitness work and we - family, he didn't care!  Maybe that's why I'm so alone!

Party was boring.  For me!  Although there were a lot of people I know, it was boring for me.  Like every time I was at the side and sat in there somewhere while my husband enjoyed the music and the atmosphere.  Hours passed.  I didn't feel like me well  anymore and went out the door.  I took a deep breath and let it out.

Suddenly I heard Armaan's voice:

Armaan Sharma: "Well....  Boredom again? "

Anamika Anand: "It's you.  I was scared. "

Armaan came closer me.  He came so close to me that I pushed him off with my hands.

Anamika: "Stop it!  Somebody can see us!"

Armaan: "Nobody can see us.  We are in the back yard and even if ... your husband is inside celebrates nicely with his actresses and nobody says anything.  Why because he's making a film with them.  But can you tell me that your husband is loyal?  100% ?Where is he now!  Is he looking for you?  I think he didn't even notice that you are not  inside! He is enjoying with girls ! "