Love beyond you and me

Book By:- 

Title: yes it does describe the kind of story. Though I was expecting a sad ending expecting a sacrifice but yes it did justice.

Cover: Everything was ok but i didn't feel Krystle's role was business woman,may be you gotta find better phrase for it... You did well in the writing in the later parts but the cover writting is not that good. Felt that you tried to conceal the information about the story line but poor use of words change it a little boom it's gonna be rocking.

The cover photo does reveal a lot though since you kept rohika along other couples you might think of changes yes please try them.

Storyline:

Quite an interesting one. You were good with the detailing about role management. but felt bit uneasy reading Krystle's characterisation initially. Her role seems underdeveloped... Some parts about her had some cliche and cringe but later on character development made it really good. Loved her role later on. Good going with that.

I'd rate your work 7/10

To end this I'm giving no justifications as I'm being super honest that's what judging is I feel.

And yes pardon my grammatical mistakes and punctuational errors. all the best.

Keep going

You have learnt a lot and lot more coming to teach you.

The review is not to hurt or disrespect the author.
If we are wrong any where you are free to correct us.

Thankyou for participating in "The mad fam challenge"

Reviewed by  ShiningLine

Take care,
Ict Mad Fam