Big brother's jealousy

Book by:- shaddy_45

Title:- 

Goes perfectly with the story and it's concept

Cover:-

Honestly speaking it wasn't quite eye-catching, you can get it changed if you wish. But it wasn't too bad too.

Blurb:-

Perfectly written to give a glimpse of what the book is all about.

I liked the idea of adding dialogue in it as well.

Intro:-

Nothing much to say as it was a copy paste of the blurb. Would have loved if it was any different!

Storyline and progress:-

Impressive, the story is perfectly being taken forward. Blend of emotions together.

A few turbulence in between but it's fine. I won't be going to the grammatical error, on the contrary I found only a few. Great job..

I feel your book is going on a

right track, it's a perfect blend with the emotions and words needed.

So I would recommend no changes in anything you have planned. Go as per your will and I assume it will be great for sure.

Overall I would rate your book 8/10.

Before I conclude this,

Honestly I'm no one to judge someone else or their work. This is something I was asked to do and I willingly agreed. So anywhere my words felt offensive, my sincere apology.

Have a great day ahead and hopefully many book's coming as well.

Thankyou and congratulations on your prize and participation in the "Mad fam challenge"..

The review is not done to hurt or disrespect the author
If you feel we are wrong anywhere you are free to correct us.

Reviewed by :- PARIMALA020

Take care
IctMadFam