The Suicide

Emily was sprawled across the floor, she was breathing but only just. She crawled over to her bed a weakly moved up, her voice started to shake and her heart started to race, she thought about life and herself and the way people treat her. The tears came down her face as she ran her hands through her hair. She was hyperventilating and she was scared, scared of what was going to happen, she wanted to scream but she knew no one would listen. She was skinny, her face was a sunken skull and her hair which was once a shiny blond was now dull and grungy, probably the worst oart of her body was her arms, like twigs, covered from shoulder to wrist on both were deep cuts. Emily was not ashamed of what she had done for in her eyes it was the right thing to do. At school people teased her for having no friends, no family and for anything at all. No one would miss her if she was gone, her family died a few years ago, she was sent to an orphanage where she was forced to work. She hated her life, she hated living, but above all she hated herself. She crept downstairs to the kitchen where she usually went at this hour to search for the knife, once she found it she hovered it over her arm but stopped herself and moved it infront of her chest, just where her heart would be took a deep breath and stabbed it into her, blood came gushing out and down her body, she calapsed onto the stone cold kitchen floor, her heartbeat slowing, her breathing coming to close before finalky stopping.

The matron found her the next day in a pile of blood lying on the kitchen floor, a knife in one hand and a wound in the middle of her chest. Her possessions were sold and her body sent away, eventually there were no remains of what was left of her.