Introduction

The wind hums through my hair before kissing my redden cheeks and continuing off into the night. I breath a heavy sigh and relax into the balcony railing beneath me. It's a beautiful night tonight, the moons beams threw blueish hues upon everything it could reach, giving the world a peaceful cold feeling. A perfect parallel to the restlessness I felt within.

I heard giggles and laughter erupt from below me and look down to see my family and their friends returning home, no one noticing I was above them..but then again they don't ever notice me. I was the child everyone wished was never born. The troublesome 18 year old, always caught up in things I shouldn't be, always depressed, always miles and miles below how perfect all the rest of them were. That's how it's always been though, I didn't mind really, I don't have any heart left for them to break or any feelings for them to hurt..I was empty. Just a lost soul trapped inside a broken body.

I fixed my gaze upon the sky once more, letting out a breath as the cold air wraps it's self around me like a thick suffocating blanket. Closing my eyes i feel my hands loosen on the rails a little "beautiful," I hear a voice thick with a British accent comment, my eyes to fly open and I whip my head around losing my balance for a moment, my chest tightens. "who said that?" I say curiously looking around for a figure. "Why I did" a boy says stepping out from the shadows, "who-" my breath caught in my throat as soon as my eyes fell on the owner of the voice, it was as if a spell had been casted upon me for I found myself hypnotised by the absolute beauty of his eyes, they were a striking emerald green and they plunged themselves deep into my soul, I break my gaze momentarily, afraid they might search to dark corners of my mind. "who are you" I ask allowing my eyes to flicker back to the stranger as a smirk makes its way onto is lips "the names Pan, Peter Pan." he said straightening his stance in a confident manner "what kind of na-" "shhh, plenty of time for questions later love," I tilt my head confused by his statement as he makes a flick with his fingers in my direction and I fall into darkness.