stolen diamonds

Her ragged breathing matches in synch with the erratic beating or her heart as she pushes her legs to go faster, her hands wrapping tighter around the cool diamonds as sirens blare in the distance.

She can't help the smile that makes its way onto her face and the laughter that escapes her mouth when she hears their shouts of protest. She goes even faster as adrenaline pumps through her veins, taking a sharp turn around a corner and into an ally, her grin grows wider as her bright blue eyes land on the fence at the end of the alley.

She puts the tips of her combat boots into the diamond shapes in the fence and starts to climb with ease, so used to having to climb walls or fences, 'I should get a medal' she thinks to herself.

Just as she reaches the top, 3 officers turn into the alley, she smirks at them and says "love to stay and chat boys, but I'm kind of in a rush so...maybe some other time" she gives them a fake pout before jumping down, landing on her feet. Looking back at the 3 of uniformed men, she smiles and waves, clearly showing off her prize before turning on her heels and start running into the dark streets, leaving them far in the distance.

♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦
So my class is doing creative writing in english, we can write a poem, song or short story along with a cover. I of course chose a short story/ one-shot.

This was what i ended up writing. My hand writing is bad so i typed it up on my phone. Sorry its so short, but it is a short story.

Anyway. Hope you enjoyed reading it.
Vote
comment
share/ or fan

-quack