~3~

Little thing before i start i just wanna say sorry for not updating, to be honest i forgot about this lol. Anyways here you go!

Your pov 

"Ok chat i guess we are finished!" I said "Doesn't even look that bad!" i say bringing my ipad to the camera. Chat could already see it from me showing my screen but i wanted to show them in person.

Ajnjjkfhjfbk: Looks great! Keep it up!

RawrXD: Pop off queen :]

Ranboo✔️: Love my design!

My eyes blew wide. Was he watching the entire time? I thought he just popped up for a second and then left. My dreams flashed before my eyes, what if i made it onto the smp finally? Would i get to meet Tubbo? I felt butterflies in my stomach at the thought of this. 

"Ok chat im gonna end here, it was so fun building and drawing with yall!" I beamed at the camera.  I quickly ended stream and turned on my playlist. Listening the music or streaming was the only times i felt put together, whole, basically i'm really cheesy. I had recently made a new playlist and put it on. 

I layed on my extremely messy bed pulling my blue velvet covers over me. Today felt surreal,  straight out of my dreams. The Ranboo watched my stream, there's a possibility tubbo was there too? I know that's not the case but i let myself daydream, maybe another one will come true.

Tubbo's pov

Ranboo knew i liked this girl and he probably has no interest in her but i noticed how red she got once his name popped up in chat. She doesn't know that i know of her existence, because i worried that if i say something the toxic fans will just attack her. She is really sweet, pretty and out of my league. I bet she has a boyfriend already too, maybe a girlfriend? I was on one of her streams when she came out as bi i felt so proud, almost typing in chat to congratulate her. Coming out is super hard, i would know. We technically have matching bi flags if you think about it. ( sorry if you are straight but i'm making a gay y/n 😎😘)

Maybe i should take the chance and reach out, maybe a collab? It will probably be really odd that such a big streamer is reaching out to her. I should ask Ranboo for some advice. I guess we will wait for tomorrow. In the meantime i'll talk to ranboo.

Ranboo's pov  (sorry for so many pov shifts)

Tubbos calling me? Its really late over in the UK I'll make him try and go to bed. 

"Hey ranboo i wanna reach out to the streamer i was talking about have you checked out there stuff?" Tubbo asked after i answered his call.

"I actually checked her out today she's really good at digital art!" I was a little scared to admit that i was watching her stream. I didn't want tubbo to be upset. 

"Oh yeah i remember seeing you in chat!" he giggled, "I think you made her day by stopping bye" I smiled, maybe he wasn't mad. 

" I think it would be a great idea to reach out to her since you have like a little thing for her" i teased. He won't admit it but off stream she's all he talks about. Now that i've seen her stream i can understand why. Even though it's understanding about why he's crushing on this girl i can't help but feel a pang of jealousy. This bubbling urge was a little disturbing. 

"Ok im gonna do it when she starts streaming tomorrow, you have to be there too or i'm gonna chicken out!" Tubbo exclaimed.  As much as i wanted the girl to hear from me first i was gonna support my best friend. 

"Of course Tubbo i'm always here for you" i said, and with that I left the call.