ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝕥𝕙𝕣𝕖𝕖

~a couple days later~

It has been a few days since the two teen's short conversation and both of their own pride  made it hard for them to make up with each other. By this time both of them had come to the conclusion they both were in the wrong but refused to admit it. "Sigh," said y/n. She knew Chigiri was stubborn and would never apologize first. She swallowed her pride and took out her phone.

*calling: ✨ Chi-Chan ✨*

-ring-

-ring-

On the second ring he picked up. Neither of them said a word but they knew what was about to be said.

"Sorry," y/n muttered.

"Me too," Chigiri sighed.

Their small interaction mad so much sense to them. They knew it was going to be ok from then on, because this was how they always made up when they fought. Y/n got a little frustrated that she was always the one to apologize but Chigiri's stubbornness only made her like him more.

"Bye," y/n quickly hung up.

Although she'd never admit it to anyone, y/n had developed a crush on Chigiri. It started just after his accident when they got to spend more time together. He could no longer play football for a short while, and as a result they were around each other more.

A long while past by and neither of them really  texted or called each other. Except maybe a small good morning or good night text. Y/n grew more curious on why he didn't contact her for long time after he went away. So y/n did the only logical thing and called him up. He picked up on the first ring.

"Y/n? What did you call me?" He asked.

"Welllll, I was just wondering why didn't you contact me for a long time," She replied.

"Ohh, that's because they took our phones," he laughed. "We had to earn points to get our phones back,"

"Ohh I see now, haha I was curious. By the way, what goes on in there? You said it was called Blue Lock or something? I mean, I know it's a football training facility, but what kind of place is it to take your phone and make you earn it back?" She asked.

"Uhh, I dunno how to explain it? It's really messed up, but I really have improved my football," he replied.

Y/n heard people in the background of her call.

"Hey, Chigiri! Who are you talking to over there? You're being so chummy!" Someone said.

"Sigh, Stay out of my business Bachira!" While he said this he hung up on y/n without saying goodbye.

~Chigiri's point of view~
All of the people on team Z had stopped what they were doing to look at Chigiri as he hung up his phone.

"It sounded like a girl~~" Bachira teased.

Chigiri's face turned red and everybody noticed. They all started chuckling while some of them asked him stupid questions. Isagi asked him if she was his girlfriend, while Kuon pestered him about what you looked like.

"Ack, be quiet! We're just friends," he blushed.

He had of course wanted something else between to two of you but he was sure you didn't feel the same way as him.

All of the boys had quickly caught on to this and just continued to tease him. Little did they know, they might be meeting you sooner than expected?

Hello, sorry for not updating for awhile lol. I just didn't feel like it tbh. Anyways, I hope you enjoyed this chapter, look forward to the next one! Thank you @Jennalam88 for the pic✨ See you next time.