Airing your hurt!

Cissaley took a deep breath and closed her eyes, Kathrine looked at
Micahi.

Cissaley- Charles is no longer a share holder nore is he apart of any of the three companies. His firm was in trouble why he didn't say anything is anyone's guess,Jason found out I guess he decided it was his only option. I bought his shares plus 20 percent of his firm.

(Everyone shocked.)

Rhandy- I'm confused! You bought his shares? Are you planning to stay?
Micahi- We can cover whatever you paid,I don't understand why?
Kathrine- ( In tears) Cissaley why would you do that? You haven't decided where or what you plan to do after the wedding.
Cissaley- Jason had planned to used whatever money he thought he would win $60,000,000.00 and use that to buy his,"Chuck's company shares for, $40,000,000.00 which was weird because the shares are worth $80,200,000.00 and some change. He was blackmailing Charles, he threatened to tell his wife about the money he'd lost,but its over.

Kathrine- Benjamin said he'd sold but he didn't say to who. I can't let you do this.
Cissaley- Kathrine, it was an honor for me, Benjamin and Richard caught this before it went too,far.
Jaxson- So,you're staying in New York? This is a great opportunity.

Cissaley-Ah, not really. But 20% of his firm along with the shares was worth every penny.
Micahi- He's right Cissaley, you should stay, it's a great investment that's a lot of money. Your returns on the shares will triple.

Cissaley- I'll keep the shares until  Jaxson and I finish our transition and I complete my contract. I've already had Benjamin to put in place a contract on the completion of my last day I'll sign and or release the shares over to Kathrine, to disburse them as she wish. It's not about the money to me, I was glad to be able to do this. That's my gift to Kathrine. And knowing Jason will never be able to get his hands on any parts of your companies.
Mother,Dad if you guys  don't have any more questions along with Ava,Logan, Carlton, and Shelby please say yea or nay  for the record? (They all voted yea along with Kathrine and Micahi) And please wait until Tuesday because that's actually the date it goes into affect. But if you guys have anything else you need to know call me tomorrow. I'm not going to be in office tomorrow. Will that be sufficient enough for you guys? Let the record show the transfer of shares is complete and this meeting is adjoined. Thank you for all your time, I'll have copies for everyone on Tuesday. And send one to the FCC.
Logan- Cissaley, we thank you, and appreciate your help. We will be in touch soon.
Robert- Sweetheart we're proud of you, of all of you. David call me, when you get time. I know you guys are busy planning vacation.
David- Yes father.
Cissaley- Ah, guys the meeting is adjoined. Angie,do you guy's have any questions?
Angie- No,no. It seems you have things worked out Charles Taylor is no longer attached to any of the businesses, and you're a share holder. Congratulations.

(Cissaley got up and went back to her office Kathrine and Nick followed her.)

Cissaley- Was there anything else? Any thoughts or questions?
Nickolas- Cissaley, even though what you did was a decent and wonderful thing ,you should let us pay you for the shares. (Hugging her) Thank you.
Cissaley- I have no regrets about any of this. I couldn't imagine working with Jason. Knowing what he was planning. I'm just happy it's over.
Kathrine- Cissaley, you're not telling us everything. I can see something else is going on. Can you please talk to me? You know you can tell us anything.
Cissaley- Kathrine, Nick I'm fine,I don't expect anything from either of you. Being here and being apart of this company is all I could  think about, I wasn't going to let Jason get away with this.Please don't think that somethings wrong with me because I'm fine. I'm just running a little late. Are you  okay with me using  tomorrow as down time,I need to rest a bit,I'm really tired?
Kathrine- Of course, take as much time as you need.