bakugo as ticci toby

No one pov : WHAT UP i screamed at everyone...

Hi everyone yells

So what are we gonna react today monoma asked..

Well we will react to Bakugo as ticci toby in creepy pastas

What is creepy pasta midnight asked..

After explaining cuz I'm lazy

OOO ok everyone says

loading ....

Loading....

Loading....

Loading completed....

Starting the story...

Well you guys will see bakugo and his team mates i said

Ok everyone says

And am gonna call bakugo ticci toby in this story cuz.... Cuz 🙂

(bakugo /ticci toby was sleeping with his head upside down  and snoring in his bed)

That's BAKUBRO, BAKUGO everyone screamed

Why does he has a mask still sleeping kirishima asked..

(bakugo /ticci Toby wakes up and opens his mask and reveals a huge scar on his bootyful face and tears up)

OMG WHAT HAPPENED TO HIS FACE every one screamed

after explaining cuz I'm lazy BITCHES deal with me or GET OUT FROM MY... my.... M-ok lets continue...

(bakugo then takes a bath and get ready.. And takes his axes and puts them on his back and heads out of his room )

Is he a wood chopper dabi asked

No I replied

(ticci Toby starts running down the stairs... Hello! Says a clown in black and white.... LATER DUDE BYE ticci toby says running down with out looking and end up falling form the stairs... You ok asked the black and white clothed  clown.... Don't worry dude BYE bye ticci toby says running away.... Does he even have bones anymore its his daily routine... He say)

Who is that clown monoma asked

That's laughing Jack or L.J for short..
I said

Man he's a creepy clown kamanari says bitting his nails

(bakugo stops running infornt of a room and takes out his axe and hits on the door and gets in breaking the door and their was a guy sleeping...heheh look who is here masky bakugo says as throws a glass of water on masky... WHO THE FUCK masky yells wakeing up)

Who is that Bakugo asked!

Well that's masky i said

(HI MASKY ticci toby says poking masky's  face... What? Masky asked.. Hey hey masky masky MASKY mas-coughing MASKY ticci toby continue to say continue poking masky's  shoulder leave me alone masky says as he pushed toby away.. Rude.... MASKY BAD MASKY ticci toby yells sudden)

Wow he is so different from our bakubro kirishima says

(masky gets up and goes to the bathroom and Toby was following him behind... Why you here GET OUT masky yells... NOO i want to see your bathroom ticci Toby says entering the bathroom GET OUT masky yells kicking Toby out of his bathroom and closes the door)

DID HE JUST OH MY GOD HE'S DEAD everyone screamed

(MASKY MASKY MASKY MASKY MASKY MASKY MASKY ticci toby was yelling banging the bathroom door WHY masky asked form inside the bathroom... Cuz I wanna see you toby says as he breaks the door and walks in side and sees masky naked in bathtub... GET OUT FROM HERE masky yells pulling the shower curtain.. But ticci toby has already took a picture MASKY IS NAAAAKKKKED GUYYYYS LOOOOK toby yells as masky points his gun towards toby AHHHHHHHH toby screams and runs out with a picture of masky while masky was in blushing deeply)