a true ambition does not goes fake

There was a girl named  neena  who was residing in a place where many illegal activities have been practised by a group of local people. The one who  goes and asks them  for justice they were at the mercy of those local people.

Here comes our heroine's part

She was shocked to see this injustice happening in a country like India . She was very eager to know whether anyone would some day  come giving an end to these activities.

Finally she was fed up waiting for a human  who would give an end to these activities. Then she thought  she shouldn't wait anymore and she should get into action.  She thought she didn't have any power or anyone's power for defeating them.

So she herself gave up the idea of thinking about it.

After three years she got married to person who was working as an computer engineer and  he was so innocent.  After  a year she gave birth to a girl child.

The baby grew up and she was studying tenth standard.

And her name was  Samantha.

She frequently complained to neena that  after school hours  she didn't know where is she going and how how does she comes home.

(Flash back)

Neena has being heard of the news which states that there has been a boy who is trying to give an end to the illegal activities taking place in India. And he comes  sharply everyday at 5pm.

(Present)

But neena was  confused about this matter.

One fine day at 5pm when she was at the market she saw the super hero

She was ditto same as Samantha's face but he was a boy.

When she was discussing about this matter to her husband she heard the knocking sound of the door when she opened to see who was it it was that group of local people. When she asked the reason of their arrival they answered that they saw the super hero entering the house.

She told that there was no probability of hero staying here till now . When they entered the house in search of  the hero they can hardly see any hero .there was a weak person that is neena's husband and a girl. So they exited the house and ran house by house in search of hero.

Neena's husband told neena  that he wanted to tell her some secret

He told néena that  "our daughter Samantha is that hero"

Née a laughed and told That"our child is a girl and that hero is a boy don't crack silly jokes"

He went to the computer  and showed the model  of the it looked similar but she asked how is it possible? He answered that one who was born for us is not a human and its a robot.

She asked how is it possible ?

He answered I inserted some kind of machine it converted our human child into robot.

She was not sad she was very happy because she had been waiting for a man to come to fight against them and now its her own child.

The next day when she went out she heard that all those people have been killed and the hero has given an end to all there injustice.

(How were they killed)

when Samantha's mom and had this conversation she heard everything and she thought this secret  has been opened up now and the local people has to be destroyed quickly.

She went and killed those people.

(How did neena's husband get an idea of doing this)

He already had heard from neena's father that she has been waiting for a man to destroy this people but she failed to see.

So  he came to know that neena's ambition has  not been satisfied and he thought to do something for her and he did these .